Forum

GAME DAY: WLOCP

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #82703 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
Hard to complain about a 21-3 lead, but our receivers need to get their **** together. Washington short arms a huge gain. Blaylock turns a huge gain and a perfect pass into an interception. McConkey again drops another huge gainer.

These guys 'aint cutting it.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #82704 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
The third quarter is so filled with poor play that I’m having a hard time knowing what to complain about, but there’s a lot

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 5 months ago #82705 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
Proud to see em get it back together, some things to correct before other urange comes calling

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 5 months ago #82706 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
Invoking the 24 hr rule mostly…. It was definitely a tale of two teams

One who could do no wrong the second could do no right….

SD…. Coffee and post game thoughts over Sunday morning coffee

Soooo…. Glad this one is in the books…. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

More
1 year 5 months ago #82707 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
YD,

Indeed. Tomorrow morning. 

Until then...

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #82708 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
Well well well well well.....

Steamy hot coffee and is warming the nose after a nice victory sleep over the group of turds called the 2022 Florida Gators. 

Positive SD portion of this post:

It was nice to see a return (in the 1st half) of a rock & roll offense stretching the field and hitting our guys in stride. The run game was rock solid in the 1st half and the defense held that pile of crap in a blue jersey that Florida is calling QB to 13 yards of offense in the 1st half. 13 yards. Thirteen-freaking-yards. Yeah, this defense may be young but they've gotten the memo on how to play defense. I was so impressed with the lateral closing speed they had in this game. Clearly they were prepared with game film because they shut down Florida's overused screen pass to Etienne. It simply didn't work. The off-switch was flipped by UGA's defense. Can I just say Brock-freaking-Bowers? (Boss Dawg - the preview function isn't working on the editor anymore so I can't tell if I'm embedding this tweet correctly & It works until I post. I can never get tweet embed to work. Or I'm just stupid)

We showed a pretty good amount of elite offense I was talking about earlier in this WLOCP post - except in the 3rd. But even in the face of adversity & letting the Gaytors score 17 unanswered points, I never once thought this game was in doubt. I will also say it loud & clear: Branson Robinson is our best running back. Not taking anything away from Kenny or Daijun - unless I'm high as a kite with Jimbo's guys, that kid is going to be a beast for UGA. We finally have the makings of another running back for the decade. 

Feels great to be 8-0. Feels great to beat the crap out of Florida - again. And again. And again.

The big exam is next week. Hope we're studying hard for it. 

Negative SD Portion of this post: 

I'm sorry, but elite teams who are making championship runs do not take a full quarter of play off, let a pathetic team with no quarterback steal the momentum of a game with 17 unanswered points, have inexplicable unnecessary roughness hits against a QB well after the whistle blew (costing us 7 points), blow coverages down field, and turn the ball over 3 times. That garbage might work against a pitiful excuse for a team like Florida, but that ain't working against elite teams. Pull that crap against Bama, Ohio State, Michigan, Tennessee, or even poor lil' ol Clempson - and you're losing the game. Period. 

I saw so many missed tackles on Richardson behind the line of scrimmage that he was allowed to wiggle out of. Richardson is the biggest pile of sht I've ever seen Florida field at QB - EVER. He's even worse than Treon Harris and I thought that was as bad as it could ever get. Nope. Richardson is worse. Way worse. Florida has a guy at QB who basically can throw the ball really far down field & can run well. That's it. If Florida had a QB that could, you know, QB...that game would have been way closer based on how we surrendered the 3rd quarter. That cannot happen. And if we pull that stunt against Tennessee or commit even 1/2 of the mistakes we did in Jacksonville next weekend, we're going to lose. 

There, those are my thoughts. This post got long. More later. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds