Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS

1 year 6 months ago #82638 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
I’ll take the W.

Kirby preaches composure, well that’s as much composure as I can give right now.

They better fix what’s broke to-day. On the plane ride home, it better begin. Because it’s gonna be a long day against Auburn if the same sht show I saw tonight lines up in Athens a week from tonight

Go….uh… yeah and all that
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82639 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 6 months ago #82640 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
Well, the team surprised us at the last minute. Whatever that was I wish they had done it sooner.
I am sure some of the guys here on the forum will have some interesting comments soon.
Messy win.
Thanks, Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82641 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
As usual excellent game comments by our loyal dawgs.com members..

Nothing I can add except that we became extremely spoiled as fans by last years team.

After laying the biggest egg in the SECCG against Bama we come back and trash Michigan and beat the Tide for the Natty..

We learn with each game what the fabric of this year team is.

Back to work…. Much wood to be chopped… colder weather and the level of our competition rises as we go deeper into the season

Have a safe week …. Assburn at home at 3:30 …. We stunk at noon again at 7:30 …. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82642 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
• We were pushed around on both sides of the line of scrimmage... almost all night.

• We dropped catchable balls, we missed open receivers, we fumbled, and Stetson and the route-runners didn't always seem to be on the same page. We not only couldn't get the the second level with our blocking, we were also allowing them to shoot gaps and disrupt plays in the backfield.

• In the secondary we misplayed leverage all night long.. something we did against Samford and Kent as well. We let their receivers get to the outside when we should have forced them in, and we let them gain inside leverage on us when we shouldn't have.

• Not to be outdone by the play on the field, but gone as well was our creative and rhythmic play calling. I thought we were predictable all night.

• Last... our lack of depth was exposed, especially on defense. With Bullard understandably missing from the STAR position and Jalen hurt from what should have been a personal foul (he was engaged high and hit low by a second blocker), we just seemed different down in the box.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds