Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS

1 year 6 months ago #82614 by growl
It’s time to put on the Big Boy pants again.  Get over the last Game and play great D to get the Game underway and put the ball in the O’s hands.  We are clearly the best team.

GO DAWGS!!!! GATA!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82615 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
Just got back into town late so I've had zero time to prepare any real thoughts for this game with any stat research.

Time to get this show back on script and handle our business with efficiency today. Lot has been said about last week, but its time to put that in the mirror and come to this game with lessons learned. I have heard lack of experience is to blame for what we saw last Saturday - yeah maybe. But now we have some experience in adversity, so let's use that and move on.

Mizzou is horrible. Utterly horrible. We should be able to come in and dominate from the first whistle and we should. That game last week against Assburn would cure anyone of insomnia. Frankly, that Mizzou team is a reflection of their head coach - total lack of intensity. I expect nothing different this week and I expect us to bounce back in a real & convincing way.

Kirby says we needed last week. Okay, cool. Got it. We also need this week and we need this week to be the bounce back that everyone knows we're capable of. Look for Stetson to have another very strong day.

growl - menu sounds great. YD? What's on the platter tonight for the 7:30?

YD / growl- ya'll get anything from Ian? When I flew into Atlanta on Thursday, caught the outer bands of it. Bumpy ride into ATL. Very bumpy ride.

More later today.

GO DAWGS!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 6 months ago #82616 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
Good morning,

SD … we missed the brunt of Ian’s rain…. Might get a brief rain mid morning….   I have had a few bumpy landings at ATL  myself… glad you are safe… family wanted mom’s beef stew and a skillet of cornbread… I am lobbying for her to add some jalapeños… yasss……

Everyone is in agreement…. Refocusing and getting back to playing up to our standards….   Elite time again…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82617 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
SD, good analysis. A needed wake up call before we meet the rivals.

This old guy will have the radio ready and on TV I hope to see the team back in step with their mission.

You guys always have a meal with the game. That intrigues me. I might join today since the kickoff is DURING SUPPER!

Reminiss with me... Back in the day, before small chickens sold their wings, it was simple enough. Tailgate set up by about 10am. Noonish burgers and more on the grill, open a bag of chips and pop a beer. Ease into the stadium by 2 for the kickoff. Home for supper. Every college game was at 2pm and was played for the home town fans to have an afternoon of college ball with their college buddies. Yeah, Strong memories that cover 55 years or so. These days? I can't even remember the time of the kickoff and that is not age related.

Anyways I am glad you guys on the forum here have a meal and i will join that activity today. Tonight's supper is pork butt in the crock pot. Probably presented as pulled pork BBQ, I haven't decided yet.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

1 year 6 months ago #82618 by growl
Sounds mighty good whichever way you decide to do that one Stevedawg

GO DAWGS!!!! GATA!!!!

• growl
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 6 months ago #82619 by growl
Sd just a little more wind and temp dropped a smidge, but all in all I was wishing our Brothers and Sisters in Florida weren’t having to deal with such a bad Storm, that was a rough one.  God Bless them all!

• growl
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds