Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS SOUTH CAROLINA

1 year 7 months ago #82578 by growl
The Bulldogs should be ready for this one.   From watching the first two games there is no doubt about the talent the Dawgs display.   Go out there a start creating and using those big Tight Ends, open some holes OL and watch the Backs do their thing.  I believe the D is ready!

GO DAWGS!! GATA!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 7 months ago #82580 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS SOUTH CAROLINA
Growl…. I tend to agree with you… coaches will have the team focused… I believe our veterans have been in the ear holes of our young pups not to believe the rat poison the talking heads are spewing…

Dawgs need to hammer the chickens on the first play and continue until the fourth quarter ends..

Go Dawgs..

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #82583 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS SOUTH CAROLINA
Sorry YD, I meant to post on your From Athens....yesterday but ended up with a dead truck last night and time got away from me. Fortunately it happened in my driveway, but...gotta try to get this starter swapped before kickoff....or just say piss on it, college football is on today and I can deal with it later. Decisions......

Growl....

Prayers will be said today for your wife's recovery from breast cancer. Enjoy every moment with her.

Menu today includes marinated chicken on the weber, fried calimari, fried pickles and pop made some more goobers. I think I exceeded my salt intake for the year last weekend, so why not do it again?

Onto the game...

This is going to be a game that demonstrates in classic fashion why the game of football is won or lost at the line of scrimmage. SC's line is just overmatched in this game and it will become plainly clear right out of the gate. Kirby said last week against Samford that they were just "outmanned," well the same could be said of this game.

Rattler doesn't scare me at all, and what I've seen of him from Oklahoma and the limited time I've seen him at SC doesn't impress me at all. Looks like another Bo Nix in the making. I'm glad UGA passed up on him in the portal.

Look for us to come out of the gate strong. Statement making today. Let everyone stop questioning anything about UGA deserving the #1 slot.

I'm looking forward to hearing another colorful post-game commentary from Beamer though, 2021 style. In case anyone forgot....

GO DAWGS!! GATA
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 7 months ago #82584 by yankeedawg1
SD… no worries…. Nursing sick truck starter takes priority..

Spot on with your game keys …. Yes see Dawgs making a statement from the opening KO …

Home crowd will be taken out of the game quickly….

Enjoy your awesome tailgate..stay well. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg, growl

More
1 year 7 months ago #82585 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS SOUTH CAROLINA
As I get older, the more I appreciate games where we don't come out flat or where we let the other guy hang around longer than necessary. Last year was a good year for the old ticker, and I'm hoping for much the same thus year. So far so good.

Look, no doubt Rattler is a good QB, but he has little support. On paper, this is a bad match up for SCar, and my hope is that we give them a dose of what Oregon got.

Since I'm 5 days out from rotator cuff surgery, I'm going to have to curb my enthusiasm, although this game has all the makings of a curb stomping. As always, Go Dawgs.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
1 year 7 months ago #82586 by yankeedawg1
Limey sorry to hear you are on the DL … speedy full recovery.

You will be good To go for spring camp… Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds