Forum

Dan Lanning Leaves UGA for Oregon HC

2 years 4 months ago #82240 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Dan Lanning Leaves UGA for Oregon HC
I will be rooting for you guys in the big games. I was just kidding about getting the old dawgs gear out. Got one golf shirt and a few ball caps left. Shirt is way back in the closet. No kidding the last time I wore a uga hat a guy got all mouthy with me, and I’m just trying to pay my green fee while enjoying a day of vacation. One of my buddy’s, who is not a football fan, bowed up on the guy. Had to calm my buddy down. I ain’t got much fight left in me, lol.

Was not kidding about coming here to get more dawg info. My Dad was always talking about some uga blog…I popped in here looking for another site. Something seemed good here so I stuck around. Again…will be rooting for yins in the games.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #82287 by scooby

Wartdawg wrote: Was that what he was trying to say in between calling Dan Lanning another "redneck millionaire" and insinuating he and others would all be working at Walmart?

Scooby is a site troll. He always has been and he always will be.

He's not a Georgia fan, and I doubt he's a college football fan.

College football coaches are getting the last laugh. Yes, they are all redneck millionaires. Good for them! Playing the game well. Dabo is maybe the best.

I’m fading fast as a college fb fan. It’s gotten to where just a few “universities” can be the champs. Going to root one more time for the old home team this year.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #82294 by scooby
Man…just looking on the www at the guy transferring from oklahoma, getting offered 1.5 million from a small university businessman. But he may just stay at OU, just trying to see what is best for him and his fam. This nil thingy just happened, and I’m sure the stars will be getting way more soon. Like the coaches. And why shouldn’t they, Who knows where this is going.

It’s not going to include me as a fan...after this year. Looking for a natty this year. Would like to go out a champion.

Edit…it’s only a one million dollar offer from the podunk college. Just wonder how much it will be in five years.

More
2 years 3 months ago #82337 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Dan Lanning Leaves UGA for Oregon HC
Thanks Dan for Coaching thru the Natty

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
2 years 3 months ago #82338 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Dan Lanning Leaves UGA for Oregon HC
Good point Chief…. Dan coached and won a Natty just like Kirby

Way back in the olden days of my youth..

I was taught… always come and leave by the front door…

Classy stuff Coach Dan…… players notice ……

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds