Forum

GAME DAY: CHARLESTON SOUTHERN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #82105 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: CHARLESTON SOUTHERN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Wart,

I agree. The die is cast on this season. JT has been out of the action too long now for him to be counted on to do anything impactful. JT is a phenomenal QB, but sit any QB for 9 weeks and put him in a garbage game when its in garbage time and that simply isn't going to bring him back up to game speed. He looked out of sync yesterday and frustrated. He should have gotten meaningful reps against UT and FL. He can take all the reps he wants during practice but its no substitute for taking snaps in a real SEC game.

Then, there was this.....

Did ya'll see this?

www.dawgnation.com/football/stetson-benn...6OJC37PMZXWQHJFJINU/

This seems like a tremendous lack of character for SBIV to come out and say this. Why would you rub JT's nose in it like this? It also tells me that there's a ton of behind the scenes frustrations behind closed doors that we fans don't get to see or hear that is now bleeding out into the media. I lost a lot of respect for SBIV over this comment. It was unnecessary and all it does is act as a corrosive acid to team unity. Very, very disappointed in SBIV over this. Even if it can be read in the best possible way, why do you need to come out and say this?

All I can say is that I hope SBIV stays healthy, because if we're going to count on JT to come in and perform miracles if SBIV goes down with an injury, then we're betting the farm on an overwhelming long shot odd if we think JT is going to come in and go full Jalen Hurts for us. Stuff like that just doesn't happen when you've been benched for 95% of the season and have only seen time against Vandy and Charleston Southern.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #82106 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: CHARLESTON SOUTHERN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
If you want to be king you have to beat the king…

We again have the opportunity…..

Success is when preparation meets opportunity….

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
2 years 5 months ago #82113 by Wartdawg
It's going to be interesting to see what happens if we go into the SECCG and Bennett is stymied by Alabama.

Kirby made this bed, and all of us have to sleep in it. I'll root for SB like crazy, but I feel bad for JT.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
2 years 5 months ago #82115 by thriller
Dang WD,

Lately you've been drainin' threes! Droppin' DIMES!

You got this one COMPLETELY correct. All of us will either be VICTIMS or BENEFICIARIES of CKS' decision making at the QB position.

Here's to hoping that the "D" will make that decision moot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds