Forum

GAME DAY: CHARLESTON SOUTHERN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 4 months ago #82098 by growl
Go out and take care of business DAWGS get ready for the next week when you finish this one.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82099 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: CHARLESTON SOUTHERN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Good Morning All,

Nippy 33 heavy frost … trees in the south forty about all leaf free…

Super happy that Duchess does her morning business without delay… she was a wee bit curious about the frost…

SD…. Dark roast in hand…. Been thinking about the phrase… “ Be sure to stop and smell the roses ( flowers )….

We started back in CLT …. Labor Day weekend… could we play with Clemson…. Yup. Each following game the media heads questioned if we were the real deal…. Yup….we Never questioned that … 15-0 was the goal … still very much is….

However, we can pause and share the memories of the last 10 games…. Mine are.. Seeing Brock and Ladd bring their talents to our passing game game when we were missing so many injured players…

Good time to wish everyone a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving…..

Growl…. Absolutely….. play everyone… take control early….. honor our seniors…

Go Dawgs.

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82100 by growl
Did anyone get to watch the Game? Looks like everyone including the water boy was in on the action!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82101 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: CHARLESTON SOUTHERN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Growl…

We went deep into roster…. No major injuries… Baylock played

Business taken care of … Nerds up next…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82102 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: CHARLESTON SOUTHERN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

More
2 years 4 months ago #82104 by Wartdawg
Yeah.. I saw it..

I think it took us a moment to focus, but we dialed in pretty quickly. It was really a physical overmatch... You can't understand that on TV but when you watch a game like that live you can see across the board the size, speed, and general athleticism differences.

The only negative I saw at all was I think JT is really struggling with his backup role. I look at body language a lot and I think it's beginning to weigh on him not getting into a game until we're up 30+ on a school like this.

Both he and Stetson are eligible to come back next year, but I don't see any way JT comes back if Stetson does. I can see him deucing up outta here either declaring or through the transfer portal again. No way does he return again for a extra year as a backup.

I get it, and this isn't anti-Stetson, but I think he came here with a 99% assurance he would be the guy.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds