Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #82065 by growl
All them Road workers disguised in the Black Uniforms from Tennessee better watch out for the Road Graders that are coming their way.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #82068 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE
Growl…. I want us to start like our hair was on fire… don’t stop

The entire game…. I want it to be over quickly and lots of crooked

Number for us on the scoreboard…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #82069 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE
Good game day morning my friends. Coffee is brewing and the snow flurries are dancing outside the window this morning.

Dawgs gonna face a few adversities today in the trailer park - up tempo offense and cold(ish)weather. Kickoff temp at gametime is 45 degrees with 10-15mph winds. UT may not be the best offense we've faced all season, but it will be the most unique. The closest thing to Josh Heupel's offense we've faced is Shane Beamer & SC's offense, where might I remind all concerned parties, threw our secondary off balance with the up tempo quick slants and wideout flares and gained quite a bit of vertical yards before being shut down in the red zone. I expect to see a lot of that. Hooker is a dynamic playmaker, but I think his "do it all" approach will be his downfall in this game. You can get away with a do it all attitude against lesser defenses that give you those openings, but really good defenses (and I think we qualify as a 'really good' defense) make you realize that football is a team sport real fast.

Tennessee's defense is horrible, so to combat their offense, we need our offense to pick up their end of the bargain and keep our defense rested. I expect to see long sustained drives and a lot from the run game. This is going to be a classic UGA running game. I really don't expect to see anything big from the passing game until there's a two TD lead where we can open it up a little. Could be wrong, but I think keeping the defense rested will factor into Monken's game plan.

GO DAWGS!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #82071 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE
SD… have mug of dark roast in hand… freeze warning in Athens until tomorrow morning 0900…

Kirby has made the point all week … Dawgs going hunting this week…. Hmmm..

Dawgs know adversity….they use it as motivation… our defense is built on having better players ,better depth and coaches.. no smoke and mirrors….

Teams can’t practice against it … or have game experience until playing us….

The heads have had a picnic… predicting that this week opponent will be the heartbreaker…. Nope.. not buying it…

Pumpkin people….have posted all week.. that they will score 14pts..
Which will be the most scored on the Dawgs… yippee… moral victory….

Our offense has been spoke about has having limitations… true..
However, our OC has crafted a game plan for each of our games
That has used our strengths…. It will happen again in Knoxvegas…

SD… enjoy our Saturday morning coffee posts….

Be a great morning to gather the dawg.com members around a
Roaring wood fire.. enjoying a Georgia country breakfast..

Sawmill gravy and biscuits peppered with Dawg talk…

Dawgs cover .. and win …. Enjoy … stay well

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #82073 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE
Somehow or another these road sign holders think that talking is going to scare these Bulldogs, well others have tried , didn’t work then either

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!GATA!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #82074 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE
what is it with that cow pasture and the constant injuries we sustain when playing there? Good grief our sideline was a field hospital of injuries. Worried about Nolan Smith.

Glad to get into that dump and make a statement that no, you are not competing with the Georgia damned Bulldogs. Not in your house, surely not in our house and not at a neutral site. We are better than you and don't you forget it. I cant stand that team.

Nice to test us early against what I would call "mild" adversity. SBIV looked good, as usual. This is our horse, so we might as well start placing our bets now.

Honorable mention - Podlesny was perfect between the uprights. Glad to see him do what he should be doing.

10-0 Gents. 10-0. Season winding down. Its downhill from here, until we reach the mountain in Atlanta. Then we go upward. SEC schedule - DONE. In the books. No one else did what we did. Perfect 7-0.

Tennessee will be a team to be reckoned with in a couple of season. Dramatic improvement, but no where near the level of UGA.

It's a great day to be a Georgia Bulldog!

GO DAWGS!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds