Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS CLEMSON TIGERS

2 years 7 months ago #81764 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS CLEMSON TIGERS
I'll take that win over Clempson all day every day. This defense is scary legit. I was telling a buddy before the game I expected a low scoring game and it sure played out that way. My prediction was 17-10 UGA. Clempson's D is legit as well.

Was a little surprised at the conservative play calling on the offense, but this game was destined to be a ground & pound dawg fight. It's going to get better from here, no doubt.

It's a good morning for a season opener W over a Top 5 team. Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #81765 by growl
I’m not disappointed, we outmuscled the #3 Team and just plain beat em, this time,hopefully when we meet again, and we will, we’ll get the same result

GO DAWGS! GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 7 months ago #81766 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS CLEMSON TIGERS
I'm only disappointed the offense didn't try anything downfield... the results and everything else.. I'm good.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
2 years 7 months ago #81767 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS CLEMSON TIGERS
Interesting game plan. Make yardage, move slowly down the field.
Long ball in short supply.
It worked.
I'll take the win

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

2 years 7 months ago #81768 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS CLEMSON TIGERS
That was Junkyard D, people. Seriously, the D played lights out, punch 'em in the mouth ball. Erk is happy, I guarantee it.

Offense? Look, that Clemson D is no joke. They took what they were given. What I didn't see was lack of effort, bonehead plays, the stuff we've become unfortunately used to in years gone by. And this was the depleted group. All im saying is that this season is shaping up to be one hell of a fun ride.

GATA.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
2 years 7 months ago #81769 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS CLEMSON TIGERS
Agreed. That was absolutely disciplined fundamental football. There was no time in 60 minutes when that defense wasn't dialed in. No stupid mistakes, no emotional penalties (and there arguably could have been on roughing the passer after the play whistled dead). Just 60 minutes of in your face, junkyard dawg, ass kicking defense. This honestly was the best defensive effort I've ever seen from UGA. Ever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, LimeyDawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds