Forum

From Athens - Friday Mixed Bag 19-12-20

3 years 4 months ago #81580 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens - Friday Mixed Bag 19-12-20
I hope that Cincinnati has a good team, and UGA shows up and we win by 24 .

GO DAWGS!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #81581 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - Friday Mixed Bag 19-12-20
Will be interesting to watch the way Kirby coaches this game. Big offensive line should be all in on our running game. Zeus and others, including as you mention Yd1, young talent can make a spot for themselves in 2021. JT plays to win, too many A+ receivers to coach strictly ground and pound. Hoping that Kirby does what he does best and that is not messing with our offensive coordinator. Bearcats have a mobile quarterback, better than average arm. DB’s will be tested. As has been mentioned, this is what Bearcats wished for, other than being in the final four. Sometimes you don’t get “all” you wish for. Kirby has had great success recruiting talented players. One or more choosing not to play in this game does not or should not have a great bearing on the Peach Bowl. Looking forward to this matchup. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all board members. Feels good to openly say Merry Christmas again. Not that my family or friends ever stopped saying MERRY CHRISTMAS whether privately or in a crowd. Go Dawgs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
3 years 4 months ago #81582 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Friday Mixed Bag 19-12-20
Chief.... I like your point spread ..

I will take it lll..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 4 months ago #81583 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Friday Mixed Bag 19-12-20
Buc.... spot on .. eyes will be on HC... looking to see if he can keep his fingers out of our offenses pudding..... fingers crossed

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #81584 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - Friday Mixed Bag 19-12-20
For what this is worth . . . . UCF vs BYU at 7 tonight on ESPN. UCF and Bearcats very similar. Three point difference between UCF and the #8 ranked Bearcats earlier this year. Bearcats #8, UGA #9. One more thingy . . . . Special Teams will play a huge part in the Peach Bowl. Lied, another thingy will be TIGHT END play. Looking forward to #0 taking another step forward. #1 will be doubled all game. JT and our offensive coordinator will bring to the forefront just how “awful” the college selection committee are/is. Norte Dame at #4 was a political move . . . . meaning as Wart and many others have said, TAM was/is more qualified. Hate that politics has gained a grip on college football. Ruining the game. GO DAWGS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
3 years 4 months ago #81585 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens - Friday Mixed Bag 19-12-20
I get that I am seemingly in the minority here, but the fact that we now have 9 opt outs for the bowl game just sucks.

College football bowls have been irrevocably ruined, something I knew the CFP was going to do.

If you are a Power 5 team and you don't make the playoffs, you should probably just stay home.

Just move it to 8 teams already and end the BS that includes all these other bowl games.

Even then, how long before teams in the playoff start having multiple players opt out?

At the very best; bowl games outside of the playoffs are a total joke.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds