Forum

Missouri Game week. 2020

3 years 5 months ago #81411 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Missouri Game week. 2020

Buc wrote: Would hate to see Beck leave for Gainesville. Play the Florida High School player of the year.

Yep. Might as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81412 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Missouri Game week. 2020
And now for the rest of the news...

We will have to wait a week to see just what has been done if anything...to try to get us out of this self induced funk over our starting QB... Mizzou... game postponed until 12/19. ..... Covid-19 player issues in Columbia....

Stetson is under going treatment for shoulder and severe hobbit complications.... growth hormone injections twice a day..

Until he reaches a height of 6’5” and weighs 225 lbs ..... progress updates to follow...

Thinking of our Dawgs in Florida..... and Hurricane ETA ...stay safe and well

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 5 months ago #81413 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Missouri Game week. 2020
JT will get some more time with the ones. With championships of any sort out the window, it's time to see what we have. Get JT in there... Mathis some more as well. I would get Beck in as well.

We need to do two or three things to right the ship moving forward, and these are things I'm pretty sure have not been happening.

One is to make sure we go with the best talent. Not the feel good story of the small town kid with lots of grit. We need to choose the player that can carry a team and be a game-breaker.

The second thing is we have to do a better job coaching these guys up when they are here. I think Fromm regressed. If I'm not mistaken, Monken had only previously been a QB coach back in 2011 with OK State. I don't know if his the guy or not, but if not then we need to get a QB coach in here.

Last, and in the proper order; Monken's offense was known as "air raid" at OKST, and while I think we need to keep our power running going, we've got to open up on offense and be able to pressure teams through the air.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81414 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Missouri Game week. 2020

Wartdawg wrote: JT will get some more time with the ones. With championships of any sort out the window, it's time to see what we have. Get JT in there... Mathis some more as well. I would get Beck in as well.

We need to do two or three things to right the ship moving forward, and these are things I'm pretty sure have not been happening.

One is to make sure we go with the best talent. Not the feel good story of the small town kid with lots of grit. We need to choose the player that can carry a team and be a game-breaker.

The second thing is we have to do a better job coaching these guys up when they are here. I think Fromm regressed. If I'm not mistaken, Monken had only previously been a QB coach back in 2011 with OK State. I don't know if his the guy or not, but if not then we need to get a QB coach in here.

Last, and in the proper order; Monken's offense was known as "air raid" at OKST, and while I think we need to keep our power running going, we've got to open up on offense and be able to pressure teams through the air.

Yep. There is zero point to putting Bennett in the game again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
3 years 5 months ago #81425 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Missouri Game week. 2020

kentdaddy wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: JT will get some more time with the ones. With championships of any sort out the window, it's time to see what we have. Get JT in there... Mathis some more as well. I would get Beck in as well.

Yep. There is zero point to putting Bennett in the game again.

Kirby better win out...Or the seat is going to get a lot warmer.

and that’s a good reason for playing whomever gives his squad the best chance.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81426 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Missouri Game week. 2020
This weeks slate of games shows you how far behind the curve the UGA offense really is. There are probably 50 teams out there with better passing games than the Dawgs have.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds