Forum

4 years 1 month ago #81028 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From: Waukegan,Illinois Friday Thoughts 07-03-20
Alex my grandson will be taking tests next week to narrow down

His choice for which school he will be assigned....he has relocated

To a different barracks from recruits.... his first school will be

Here at Great Lakes .... thanks for kind words and well wishes..

Heading home tomorrow......

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #81029 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From: Waukegan,Illinois Friday Thoughts 07-03-20
YD1,

I'm sorry I'm late giving you well wishes for your grandson. It must be a proud moment for you, congratulations! I was hospitalized this week after a pretty crazy cardiac event and it looked grim for a few minutes, so I am really just getting back into the swing of things and back on my feet.

If anyone wants to see the "real" state of Goober's Gaytors, I encourage you to go watch his presser on YouTube (I won't paste the link onto this site and give Mullen the honor of gracing Dawgs.com in a thumbnail) and read the comments in the live chat section from fans about how disgusted they are with the coaching staff and the #8 ranking. Right now, everyone from the Gainesville Sun to the Orlando Slantinel, to the Tampa Bay Times is saying FU is the team to beat in the East. My Gaytor friends are running their mouths non-stop saying this is the their year. I might, maybe, just might have to make a trip back home to the Sunshine State and attend the cocktail party this fall because this one is going to be more special compared to years' past.

If anyone wanted to see the difference in coaching caliber, that difference between Kirby's signing class presser and Goober's is stark. Kirby's is 15 minutes of all business. Goober rambles on for 35 minutes talking about his Super Bowl experience and how neat it was that they gave out little cell phones to the people in the club/box seats.

Wishing all my dawg brothers here health and happiness. Take a moment and tell the ones you love that you love them. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
4 years 1 month ago #81030 by Buc
Good read SD. Health is not to be taken for granted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
4 years 1 month ago #81031 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From: Waukegan,Illinois Friday Thoughts 07-03-20
SD.....sorry to hear about your challenging health issues...

Good health is not a given.... totally agree that...

Our HC is seasoning nicely.....experience and time on the job

Shows.... thanks for kind words....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds