Forum

Matt Luke .

4 years 4 months ago #80653 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Matt Luke .

Wartdawg wrote: Speaking of how the game against Baylor will work out; how will everyone feel if we have several players sit out and a boatload of others who obviously don't want to be there... again.

We have been to several bowl games, mostly Chick Fil A, but also Outback and Orange. Somebody asked me if they are worth it. I said, "It was fun, but it's an exhibition. Don't expect it to be a farewell to your favorite Juniors/Seniors if they are NFL-bound. They'll probably be somewhere else.You'll be seeing the core of next year's team more so than this year's team."

I would note that we only went to the non-Atlanta bowl games because we were already in those cities, we didn't travel. It was fun, but certainly didn't have the feel of a regular season, especially conference, game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #80654 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Matt Luke .
Well that certainly explains this season then because the lethargy with which our offense played against Texas certainly carried over.

Plus I can't imagine it's good for recruiting to end the year with 2 bad losses, no matter what the venue.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds