Forum

Irish pre-game hype - The season is about to get real

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #80103 by SouthernDawg
I'm still stunned that the spread has only moved 1 point since Monday. Now they have UGA at -14.5

I honestly don't see how this game is that close. I want to know what part of Notre Dame besides their #7 ranking will slow down UGA to keep it within a 14 point margin. Maybe I'm delusional, but I really don't see this being that close of a game. Oh well. That's why they play the game, but my money is still on UGA at -13 1/2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #80105 by yankeedawg1
SD..... you are not alone .... see us taking control early and pound the rock

rotate RB's and OL... fresh legs ....

Like boxing .... work the body early and then work your way up ....

Have a itch that we get a score on defense or ST's

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
4 years 7 months ago #80106 by Wartdawg

SouthernDawg wrote: I'm still stunned that the spread has only moved 1 point since Monday. Now they have UGA at -14.5

I honestly don't see how this game is that close. I want to know what part of Notre Dame besides their #7 ranking will slow down UGA to keep it within a 14 point margin. Maybe I'm delusional, but I really don't see this being that close of a game. Oh well. That's why they play the game, but my money is still on UGA at -13 1/2.

Well the line is just a reflection of bettors and ND has a big fan base with plenty of money to lose. I wouldn't read much into the line not moving at all.
To me it really just means there's no inside skinny that big hitting bettors are aware of that would sway them in one direction. No inside skinny usually favors the favorite.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• Wartdawg
  • Wartdawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds