But, you can bet that, at least early on, every defense the Dawgs face is going to load the box against the run and dare Fromm to throw the ball. The offensive line thankfully will return mostly intact, but this is going to increase the pressure on Chaney to become less predictable in his rushing calls (a recurring problem that reared its ugly head again against Texas).
1. All the juniors leaving I say= "Great news". Why? Because the program has reached elite talent level.
2. Reed coming back, he will be the LEADER on defense in 2019.
3. Put 8 in the box??? Do it. With Fromm, and an elite veteran OL, he could have 3 star WR's running routes and he will kill teams next year.
4. Haselwood? What the heck???? Grew up a Dawg fan, then backed out because Fields didn't beat out Fromm, so now you go to Oklahoma who doesn't HAVE Fields either? Mark my words: dude will do like D. Robertson and be back in Athens in 2 years.
5. If Zeuss is 100% in 2019 we will be fine. If not, we will finally be thin at RB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1