Forum

GAME DAY: SUGAR BOWL TEXAS LONGHORNS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

5 years 2 months ago #79582 by growl
This should be a good game to watch. Looking to see the 2019 Dawgs in action. How long will Jake play tomorrow? How many newbies will we utilize?

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 2 months ago #79585 by Buc
Chief, when I watch young men such as Lewis Cine speak, really makes me fully understand what Smart and Company are promoting and achieving thus far to Georgia Football and Athens, Georgia. Impressed with his interview. Say again, this FAN is impressed with Lewis Cine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 years 2 months ago #79586 by Buc
A lot of territory covered in Dean Legge's video below. Legge has never hesitated to call it as he sees it. Notre Dame comments, spot on. Kirk Herbstreit now on the UGA bandwagon, fact, took Herbstreit a long time to openly recognize Georgia's talent pool and . . . . strenghtened coaching staff.

My opinion is the College Selection Committee did more harm than good when inserting Notre Dame into the Final Four. As Legge says in the video . . . . TV ratings were an absolute wash out. That was in fact (Notre Dame) a "media" move that failed miserably.

There is Georgia/Texas talk in the video. Texas will come to play, fully expected. Glad that it is being playing "inside", has been hard for me to watch some of the previous games and the weather factor(s) they were played in.

Mickey Mouse made a smart move when setting up and buying out all parties to form the SEC Network.

Looking forward to the game plans from both teams. Tyson Campbell gets another chance to prove he is all that in this game. Ball will be thrown in his direction, bet that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #79587 by Buc
Coach Tom Herman . . . .

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 2 months ago #79589 by stevedawg
Checking in. Radio on. Espn too.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

5 years 2 months ago #79590 by dawgs_fans_dad
Why wouldn’t Fromm play the whole game?

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds