Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts 21-12-18

5 years 4 months ago #79524 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 21-12-18
A read from the other side of the Chattahoochee . . . .

bamahammer.com/2018/12/21/alabama-footba...ing-christmas-cards/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #79525 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 21-12-18
Jimbo is a moron...I doubt anyone on our staff pays any attention to anything he spews.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 years 4 months ago #79526 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 21-12-18
Murf spotlights some of the incoming players, like the fact that he also mentioned Coach Coley. Living in the State of Florida, have some knowledge of Coley's importance to the Georgia program.

Seem to remember that Coley said during the start of the 2018 Season that he really likes Athens. Coach actually proved that when he turned down a pocketful of money offered by "jimbo fisher" to become the offensive coordinator at TAM. "jimbo" did not like the fact that Coley "chose" to remain with Coach Kirby Smart. Still sticks in his craw, just the type of person that "jimbo fisher" is. Coley knows a "back biter" when he sees one, he saw enough of "jimbo" many years back, nothing has changed. Coley is one of the folks that sped up "jimbo" leaving FSU. James Coley is a force in South Florida, hard man to recruit against. TAM in Athens for the 2019 Season will be a game that I pay a lot of attention to.

Check Murf out if you haven't, cuts up, but fully understands the game.

:)

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
5 years 4 months ago #79527 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 21-12-18
A couple of quick thoughts...

Listening to the Ledbetter interview, all I can think about is how proud I am of how he turned it around at UGA. Everyone here knows how much I stood behind that fine young man even during a rough beginning when some had their doubts.

I am glad Dumbo down at A&M got his panties in a bunch.

Peace on Earth and good will towards all men... except those insects in Atlanta and those that wear the color urange.

Merry CHRISTmas and Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds