what you said,,,,,, Buc

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79441 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Hiring Next Defensive Coordinator
Comments below from Channing Tindall.

Regardless of who Kirby selects, chatter such as this coming from Channing Tindall goes a step further showing the players like this group of coaches and most of all . . . . UGA. Don't see any "roller coaster rides" in the near future. Pleases me to say that.

“I have never regretted my decision on coming to Georgia,” Tindall said from the Bulldog locker room. “I love every guy in here. Just being with the team and coach [Kirby] Smart and coach [Glenn] Schumman. Coach Schumann, I think, is one of the better defensive coaches ever.”

www.hudl.com/video/3/4641032/59f74f94ab9d660a7829eac3

A source told FootballScoop Alabama’s defensive game-planning meetings consist of three people: Saban, Smart and Glen Schumann. Schumann is a well-hidden gear in the machine, titled only “player development/player personnel” on Alabama’s staff directory. There is no bio to be found. A Google web and image search bring nothing. But Schumann is a key member of the Tide’s defensive staff, tasked with taking Saban and Smart’s ideas and putting them into words the rest of the staff and players can comprehend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds