Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #10 10-11-18

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79268 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday #10 10-11-18 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Total agreement Kentdaddy….. third urange team of the year and yes I harbor ill feelings just as much or a tad more than the other two…. Gus is one creepy Dude …. Fact..

Not that it’s a big secret… well known and documented that we just flat out hate Assburn…. Sumbags have been stealing talent from Georgia for years….

And CMR just stepped back and let it take place…. And in an effort to assist …. I am not even going to waste my time having the Bulldog Caravan stop in Columbus anymore…. Duh…..

Coach Dell and HC have reversed that very quickly as they have done all across our state… keep our talent in state…..period..

Clearly Assburn would love to come to Sanford and break our dreams like a Waterford Crystal glass…. Then take a hammer and break the pieces even smaller…..

CKS has a long history of playing Assburn in the Iron Bowl….

I am absolutely certain that he will have our team well prepared for what gimmick plays Assburn has ready to run..

No … repeat…. NO….. Rat Poison being passed out between the hedges….. stay focused…. Start fast…. Play to our standard….. take care of business….

Young pups get more game experiences…. A very good thing….

Dawgs win and cover points…. Fields and Little James will get PT..

Pause and thanks…..

Have a great weekend and a safe week….

As always “Go Dawgs”

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, DAWGtm, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago #79270 by Buc
yd1 you posted above . . . .

And CMR just stepped back and let it take place…. And in an effort to assist …. I am not even going to waste my time having the Bulldog Caravan stop in Columbus anymore…. Duh…..

Have held my tongue on this for quite a while . . . .

Remember well the supposed gloom and doom that would follow on the recruiting trail when Richt was released.

Guess I along with others do not have to say anything about those that thought that to be the case.

We Georgia FANS have been duped in my opinion for many years, years prior to Mark Richt. Now it seems that many in the media and some blogs think our program should be on an equal basis with any program in college football. Some of us believe we are in a much better situation now than we have been prior to Smart and Company's arrival. Some of us also know that our program was in a mess prior to the change over. I think that way for sure.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

More
5 years 4 months ago #79271 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #10 10-11-18
Buc.... with each passing game...it becomes glaring apparent just

How we deserved as fans to be called sheepeoples....

Whom ever on mahogany row decided it was time to cut Mark

Loose... thank you... I honestly feel it was the declining revenue

Or empty seats that caused the panic ... another year of Mark we

Would have missed Kirby and I hate to think of who we might have

Leading our program.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago #79293 by Buc
Folks in South Florida are now coming to grips with Mark Richt as a head coach. Article below sound vaguely familiar to what was posted many times on Dawgs.com concerning Mark Richt . . . . many good players . . . . STUBBORN Head Coach? Folks in South Florida will not stick with Richt for x number of years.

caneswarning.com/2018/11/07/jimmy-johnso...ive-up-play-calling/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

More
5 years 4 months ago #79294 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #10 10-11-18
Confirms our collective thinking on Dawgs.com for a number of

Years as correctly noted by you Buc..... ....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79295 by Buc
And this . . . . copied from the article below.

Orlovsky went another step, adding the Hurricanes “have to hire someone who is on the cutting edge of offensive innovation.”

I agree.

But I will be surprised if Richt does. A proud and stubborn man, Richt has been terse, even dismissive at times when asked about his play-calling, instead blaming execution and saying these plays have been working for 30 years.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-b...5.html#storylink=cpy

Pretty damn simple from where I sit . . . .

Behind Mark Richt's hiring and those that were appointed during the long coaching stay, the game of "tenure" was played, just as it was with VD. VD would not have lasted had it not been for Mahogany Row. Evans left Georgia under conditions that were less than above board, ended up with work in Maryland . . . . how is that working out? McGarity came damn close to another mess when Kirby Smart was too close to coaching in Columbia, South Carolina.That was not a joke, was real from the get go.

Some of us on this board were given a hard time for expressing our feelings about the football program. Don't hear a lot of noise any more. What it came down to was . . . . some folks enjoy watching and talking football(?) that does not help when it comes to being honest with the way our program has been ran up until Smart and Company.

Good man in Miami has been called out, just as he should have been "years" before his release in Athens. Some of us kept our mouths shut when Richt was "released". Many did not and scolded us for our opinions of Mark Richt's coaching abilities. I have a lot of family members in South Florida that say now, someone in the Georgia Football System knew what to do, they are looking at the situation the same way we did at the "end".

Mark Richt is not worth the money he receives as a "HEAD COACH". FACT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds