Forum

Monday . . . . Little Bit of Everything

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79193 by Buc
Sometimes easier for me to move off a particular subject with "whatever".

I do not doubt for a second that Georgia Football is in another world since the hiring of Smart.

Kentucky . . . . This team will give everything that they have. Every player on that team will give 100% if they are on the field. 3:30p.m. on CBS Saturday. Kentucky football has come a long way. Say again, ogredawg posted on this board that the hiring of Stoops was a great move. Spot on.

Do not believe that Julian Rochester is the player that #99 Jordan Davis is. Not knocking Julian, just trusting what my eyes have seen thus far. Help on the way in the 2019 Class. Kirby continues building depth.

georgiadogs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3411
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 5 months ago #79195 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Monday . . . . Little Bit of Everything
Final comment on the cocktail party. My son and I go every year (we are 4-2) and there is no better sight than the Gator section 90% empty halfway through the 4th quarter.

More
5 years 5 months ago #79196 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday . . . . Little Bit of Everything
DFD.....thanks for sharing.. must be an awesome sight to see in

Person...

Go Dawgs...

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, dawgs_fans_dad

More
5 years 5 months ago #79199 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday . . . . Little Bit of Everything

dawgs_fans_dad wrote: Final comment on the cocktail party. My son and I go every year (we are 4-2) and there is no better sight than the Gator section 90% empty halfway through the 4th quarter.

Had thoughts that you guys would make the trek again. gator (fans?) love "fair weather". Spurrier arrived to coach in the 90's, changed old school football, added some wrinkles. gator (fans?) all of sudden became football experts. Emptying stands, empty home game seats in the swamp, description of a gator (fan?).

Mark Richt had the perfect opportunity when he took the Miami job to basically takeover football in Florida. Without going into a lot of old "stuff", Richt is back to where he was when relieved as head coach in Athens. The shine on the hiring is gone, South Florida folks are aware. Talent from South Florida is leaving to play elsewhere . . . . sounds and looks like what happened in Athens under the previous coaching staff. Lots and lots of talent in South Florida. Coach Coley is aware and on solid ground. Kirby knows that.

:)

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79201 by Buc
Straight talk from Kirby about Mark Stoops Kentucky football team. Cats will come to play the Dawgs . . . . maybe should say, Dawgs will go to play the Cats. Kentucky has game. Not sure about the point spread, sure that Kentucky will come to play.

EDIT: At the 6 minute mark of the video, find Kirby's answer(s) to be spot on (not that other answers are incorrect). Reflects a bit on what sflanagan21 said in an earlier post. Really, really glad to hear David Marshall is back and ready. Football player.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 5 months ago #79202 by Buc
Did pick up on Kirby saying we did not play our best game against the gators in the video. Nice little "left hook" Coach Kirby Smart.

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, DawgDoc, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds