Forum

From Athens-Friday Thoughts 17-08-18

5 years 8 months ago #78824 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens-Friday Thoughts 17-08-18
What a maroon.

Honestly? What kind of a question is that exactly? Is he still living in Mark Richt's world where by the end our special teams were an afterthought?

Last time I looked... WR's, RB's, DB's, LB's, CB's.. all sorts of players covered punts. Very few guys have PC listed as their position.

That was embarrassing.

In other news, Ohio State investigates Ohio State and slaps itself on the wrist. Urban Liar gets 3 games. They actually maxed out here on what I thought they would do, so I never got expected anything more. In fact, I expected less.

Liar however has been exposed again. Win football games and you can get away with murder (until you're actually convicted of murder) <cough>Myer covered up Aaron Hernandez as well<cough>.

Sorry to go off topic (my beloved Dawgs), but something needed to be said. Urban Liar is all that is wrong with college football. He is a POS. He is a liar. In all that has gone on, he has offerred only excuses for his lies. Not once during this entire ordeal has anyone apologized to the victim for enabling this guy and trying to sweep it all under the table.

Thank the good Lord above that I don't think UGA has ever had anyone at their helm like this. Integrity matters and too many universities are willing to sell it out for victory on the football field.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #78825 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens-Friday Thoughts 17-08-18
Pulled this link from earlier postings on Dawgs.com. Was not difficult to predict the outcome on "urban liar crier meyer" and his coverup again being allowed. Snakes have always crawled on their bellies, urban snakiest of the snakes.

dawgs.com/forum/junk-yard-discussions/53...ban-liar-meyer-again

Wartdawg, another piece of football talk that includes #13. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds