Forum

The main reason UGA will beat Oklahoma.

6 years 5 months ago #77849 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic The main reason UGA will beat Oklahoma.
I have some friends here that are bama and Clemson fans... they're both talking more trash to me than each other because they acknowledge that the winner of their game is playing us :cheer:

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, RxCowboy, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77851 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic The main reason UGA will beat Oklahoma.
This game reminds me of the OSU / Florida national title game back in the day. Mayfield is used to all day to pass and having open receivers. That will not be the case against UGA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77853 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic The main reason UGA will beat Oklahoma.

kentdaddy wrote: This game reminds me of the OSU / Florida national title game back in the day. Mayfield is used to all day to pass and having open receivers. That will not be the case against UGA.

Kinda reminds me of the 2007 Sugar Bowl where there was NO WAY poor, slow UGA could slow down that Hawaii run and shoot offense...... :whistle:

EDIT...I guess it was the 2008 Sugar Bowl....the one after the 2007 season :S

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 5 months ago #77858 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic The main reason UGA will beat Oklahoma.

sadlerdawg wrote:

kentdaddy wrote: This game reminds me of the OSU / Florida national title game back in the day. Mayfield is used to all day to pass and having open receivers. That will not be the case against UGA.

Kinda reminds me of the 2007 Sugar Bowl where there was NO WAY poor, slow UGA could slow down that Hawaii run and shoot offense...... :whistle:

EDIT...I guess it was the 2008 Sugar Bowl....the one after the 2007 season :S

PRECISELY!

Going into the Sugar Bowl against "mighty" Hawaii, everyone thought Colt Brennan was going to carve up our poor little helpless defense. He found out it's hard to throw for all those yards when you're looking up at the ceiling, flat on your back.

Our offense is going to do exactly what it did against Hawaii - and every team we've played this year . . . stuff.the.ball.down.their.throat.

"Pundits" are glowing about how not one, not TWO, but THREE Oklahoma offensive players are starters on the All-American team. (They ignore that Notre Dame had two linemen named All-American, and we all know what happened to them.)

OU CRUSHED UTEP (0-12), Tulane (5-7), and Kansas (1-11), when they weren't just BARELY beating Baylor (1-11), Texas (6-6), Kansas State (7-5 and losers to Vanderbilt), and LOSING to Iowa State (at HOME) (7-5).

I know the Sooners have what appears to be a very impressive offense, and I know we also played some very bad teams (*snicker* - looking at YOU, Tennessee and Florida), but one thing we did not do - STRUGGLE to beat anyone. (Remember, we are one of only two teams, including UCF, to beat EVERY TEAM WE FACED this year, and after our aberration game on the Plains, we thoroughly WHIPPED an excellent Abuurn team.)

UGA 45 OU 24

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 5 months ago #77859 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic The main reason UGA will beat Oklahoma.
The Sooners have not played against a D like ours all season. Played several teams where the D was not even in the top 100. We are #4 in total D. Give Mayfield a few good shots and he is done. Not even going to be close Dawgs win by 24+

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 5 months ago #77863 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic The main reason UGA will beat Oklahoma.
Ogredawg......hands down the best avatar I seen in a very llong time..

Dawgs home in the Benz.....January 8th

Finished 2017 with 3 wins

Start 2018 with 2......delightful.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds