Forum

The Quarterback Controversy at UGA

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #77108 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The Quarterback Controversy at UGA
Believe that I am as excited as anyone when it comes to Justin Fields selecting Georgia. I also know that there is work to be done to make sure Justin can make the plays that "everyone" is going to "expect" from the young man. Right now I am concerned about a young offensive lineman that is being recruited extremely hard by Auburn. Plays football in your area growl. Believe him to be our next "center" if he chooses to play in Athens.

Remembering the excitement when Jacob Eason found his way to Athens after Richt left. Media was lit up just as it is now with Justin Fields. Having been a part of the media in my earlier days, know that everyone is after that next big "thingy". Justin is a big get, will be even bigger if our coaches this time around surround him with "live ammunition". Blanks make a lot of "noise".

Tunsil's loose lips sank that ship Chief, and the worst is yet to come for Ole Miss.

247sports.com/Video/OL-DEONTREY-HILL-Jun...6--7455572?View=Full
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #77125 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic The Quarterback Controversy at UGA
Right now, I don't care much about who the QB is. We're winning, and that's all that matters to me. I'll support whoever lines up behind center. I agree with Buc - we ain't Alabama yet, but by golly, we're a whole lot closer than we were this time last year. The O-Line has started to look much better over the last three games. I think that is making a WORLD of difference right now. (Also making a world of difference is the unfortunate fact that we haven't really faced a tough team yet, but Notre Dame is starting to make me feel much better about that.)

Let's beat Missouri like a drum this coming weekend and go into the bye week with no injuries . . . for me, if that happens, I don't care if Hutson Mason comes back . . . okay, I don't really mean that . . . but you get the idea . . .

GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 6 months ago #77134 by growl
Replied by growl on topic The Quarterback Controversy at UGA
Controversy, what controversy?

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 years 6 months ago #77135 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic The Quarterback Controversy at UGA
The Dawg world is filled with joy and love and peace thanks to brother Smart. Eason does have an arm, but so did Jeff George. I trust Kirby to sort the matter out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 6 months ago #77136 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic The Quarterback Controversy at UGA
After last Saturday, I think the matter sorted itself out. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 6 months ago #77137 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic The Quarterback Controversy at UGA
Nothing to say about Fields until he shows up on campus.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds