Forum

UT game

6 years 6 months ago #77005 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic UT game
Opening line Georgia/Tennessee . . . . UGA 7.5 point favorite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #77006 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic UT game
Since Vegas gives the home team 3 points for playing in their home stadium (typically), this means that on a "neutral" field, they think UGA is about 10 points better. Probably pretty close. Given that Notre Dame is AVERAGING 459.3 ypg on offense, and that they only got 265 total yards against us, it would seem as though our defense is FOR REAL. If that same defense shows up Saturday, I think we win fairly easily <cringing while typing that> :pinch:

If we are basking in the afterglow of this weekend, we'll lose - maybe even big. So far, CKS has had the team very focused. I don't see a big letdown in Knoxville.

There are NO off-weeks in the SEC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl, sflanagan21

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #77007 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic UT game
The past 15 plus years this would be a "trap" game but not this year. Way too much speed, power and physicality on our D, not to mention the D is firing on all cylinders! They will dominate this game from beginning to end and by the end of the first half their (Vols) will be broken.

Fromm is coming into what we all thought he'd be, kid has the "it" factor, work ethic, skill set and the brains to be GREAT! He is only going to get better with every game. I feel like this is the game that Chubb dominates in! Not going to be a lot of quick cuts happening Saturday so Chubb will be relied on to carry a big part of the load, he knows this and will bring it!

CKS, has been in this situation so many times at Bama that he knows exactly how to handle the preparation. Our DAWGS will be more than prepared for the Vols. This is the first time in a long time that I'm not even worried about Tenn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 6 months ago #77008 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic UT game
Take nothing for granted.

Go. Do Business. Come home.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #77009 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic UT game
sflanagan21 posted . . .

CKS, has been in this situation so many times at Bama that he knows exactly how to handle the preparation. Our DAWGS will be more than prepared for the Vols. This is the first time in a long time that I'm not even worried about Tenn.

2018 recruit signings are going to be or should be the group that allows Kirby to take that next solid step to keeping Georgia Football a recognized talent. Put an end to the up and down hits and misses of the past. Been said many times . . . . Too much talent to play second rate college football.

The more I watch and listen to Kirby Smart, no doubt that Nick Saban had a positive effect on Kirby.

Smart is serious about matching his players against the weekly competition. Interesting how "Depth" enters the picture under this group of coaches. Starting roles under Kirby Smart are an "echo" of words used by Jeremy Pruitt. Practice makes perfect and produces playing time on Saturdays. Changes for the good are being made and were needed. Possibly a new chapter of Georgia Football.

Have posted this video more than once . . . . feel it appropriate to do so again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
6 years 6 months ago #77013 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic UT game
We’ve been here before... flying high.. seeming as if everything has come together..

yeah

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds