Forum

GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

6 years 7 months ago #76936 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
So, we're at a point where the upcoming game will tell us exactly who we are as a team. MS will test our defense and see if they are legit, or just benefitting from facing weak opposition. The oline and, indeed, much of the offensive play calling sucks, so despite having what would be an embarrassment of riches in the running back and even receiver corp, we'll likely struggle to move the ball and have to rely on luck or the D to score points. This feels a lot like Willie Martinez 2.0, except now we re on the other side of the ball. I wonder if CKS has the courage to cut ties with coordinator/buddies who are more anchor than sail for this program? It's about winning, and unless the OLINE can find some grown man strength, or play calling stops being written in crayon, Mississippi is going to beat us like a drum.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, ogredawg, Wartdawg, SouthernDawg, growl, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76938 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Sadly, the cold hard truth doesn't garner folk a lot of thank you's , but I'll certainly give you one for that comment Limey.

I get our O-Line is weak... lacking skill... lacking stamina... strength, but we've got a lot of skill behind them.

We've got TE's that will likely shine in the NFL.. we've got unbelievable RB talent. Our QB is a winner.. we've got receivers... Hopefully we can find a way and our O talent will overcome our O coaching.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, ogredawg, sflanagan21

More
6 years 7 months ago #76939 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
What LimeyDawg and Wartdawg said! Nuff said...

More
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds