Forum

GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

6 years 7 months ago #76922 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Our O line always seems to get in the way of our backs. Can't block or get out of the freaking way!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76923 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Miss State laying the wood to LSU and holding them to 7 points thus far. One week from tonight and we face that D-Line with our O-Line.

I'll also say this - and yes, I'll be the curmudgeon, but I've never been a fan of a running back committee. Chubb is showing why he's Chubb. Glad to see Chaney running the hell out of him. It's about time. Long overdue. I've said for a long time that the more Chubb touches the ball, the better and more productive he gets.I love Michel, but Chubb needs to be the main horse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, sflanagan21

More
6 years 7 months ago #76924 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

SouthernDawg wrote: Miss State laying the wood to LSU and holding them to 7 points thus far. One week from tonight and we face that D-Line with our O-Line.

I'll also say this - and yes, I'll be the curmudgeon, but I've never been a fan of a running back committee. Chubb is showing why he's Chubb. Glad to see Chaney running the hell out of him. It's about time. Long overdue. I've said for a long time that the more Chubb touches the ball, the better and more productive he gets.I love Michel, but Chubb needs to be the main horse.

No doubt SD! Chubb gets better with more touches. Hopefully Chaney see's this, not counting on it though. Miss St scares the crap out of me after tonight! Chaney better not sleep until next Sunday... Our D is gonna have their hands full with Fitz!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

More
6 years 7 months ago #76925 by SouthernDawg
You know, here's something else.

Have you seen our o-line sucking wind? I just watched Soloman Kindley with hands on his hips sucking enough oxygen out Sanford Stadium to make the fans light headed. Honest question - could o-line issues be a strength & conditioning issue? The only guy I didn't see gassed out there was Andrew Thomas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
6 years 7 months ago #76926 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: SAMFORD VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

sflanagan21 wrote: Hopefully Chaney see's this,

Unless it's stapled to a menu or left on a buffet... not much chance of Chaney seeing it

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #76927 by SouthernDawg
Well, we did what we had to tonight. It's nice to see us win a game that we should win and do so decisively. Beats the hell out of us sitting here repeating a Nicholls State night.

We've got our hands full next week.

D'Andre Swift is your 2018 starter.

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds