Forum

GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame

6 years 7 months ago #76872 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
Boss Dawg.....videos are awesome.... good stuff...

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76873 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
Over the moon with the win. It was ugly and undisciplined, but we got the W and these are the games that matter.

I can honestly say that the D is as beastly as I've seen them in years. It's clear that the transition under Kirby is well under way. Those guys were like lightning last night, in their face, physical, tough, and determined. If the D has to win us the game, then so be it.

The offense, good Lord the play calling was making me want to throw stuff at my TV. I don't know how much more of Chaney I can take. The O-Line has moments of hope in the 1st quarter, then it all went down hill.

The play calling is going to cost us a game.

2-0 Boys. 2 and Oh. Big win. Marquee win. Gritty, nasty, smash mouth, tough, rough SEC football.

Was really happy with Fromm. He made a couple of bonehead plays but never did I feel uncomfortable with him on the field out there. He had command, poise, maturity beyond his years from the first snap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21, dawgs_fans_dad

More
6 years 7 months ago #76874 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
Big drops made it close. The defense made plays all day. These are the type of games UGA lost last year (UT, Vandy, Tech).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 7 months ago #76875 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
KD.....spot on.. Score didn't matter....we did not fold..... might've been best we had to keep making plays...

Good to hear from you......

Go Dawgs!

More
6 years 7 months ago #76876 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame

kentdaddy wrote: Big drops made it close. The defense made plays all day. These are the type of games UGA lost last year (UT, Vandy, Tech).

Big drops were offset by incredible catches.

I mean I hear what you are saying, but you have to look at both sides of that. Hardman isn't
going to drop that ball every time, but Wims and Godwin aren't going to make those catches every time either.

With all of our penalties and the true frosh at QB, things worked out pretty close to as good as we could hope... which was by gads just good enough!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds