Forum

GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame

6 years 7 months ago #76866 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
No matter how much I don't like Chaney I'm not going to let that take away from how much I really liked this game. So much room for improvement on O but this group never quit and Fromm never folded. We should have won this game by at least 14, that dropped TD by Hardman and soooo many penalties killed us. But the boys never gave up and that freaking D is firing on all cylinders right now. Some work to be done yet in the secondary but they're all so fast and physical! A very entertaining game to watch that's for damn sure!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, DAWGtm, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76867 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
I'm with ya on that Flanagan. I'm super pumped we got the win...I'm ecstatic with the D play and the never give up mentality of the entire team...just being a realist looking toward the future....as ogre and wart and others have said....this play calling is going to cost us a game or two if it doesn't change.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
6 years 7 months ago #76868 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
Well, I was at the Tennessee-GT game. Vols don't scare me. Gators and Auburn might be a different story, but 'dawgs have a lot of time to work some stuff out. Florida's offense got exposed vs Michigan, so that game could look a lot like yesterday's.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76869 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
Pretty happy with the win.

Defense played hard, defensive line specifically our outside linebackers are all that and then some.

Offense worries me. Play calling, just like last year, is very predictable. Even with that said we had 17 missed points, one dropped touchdown, one overthrown touchdown, a missed field goal, and honestly that holding on the kick return was one of the weakest holding calls I've ever seen.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76870 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
Btw if Chaney calls another wild dog play again this season, I'm driving to his house and lighting a bag of dog poo on fire on his porch.

That dang crap never works unless you throw it out of that formation every now and again, and we NEVER throw it out of that formation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21, dawgs_fans_dad

More
6 years 7 months ago #76871 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA vs Notre Dame
Check out Dawgs.com front page for videos.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21, dawgs_fans_dad

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds