Forum

GAME DAY: Ul Lafayette vs UGA

7 years 4 months ago #75742 by growl
GAME DAY: Ul Lafayette vs UGA was created by growl
Go get 'em DAWGS. This is the time to get a little swagger and pep in your step, don't take this game as a gimme! It's not!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #75743 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: Ul Lafayette vs UGA
Want our defense to pickup right we're it left off

Offense put the ball in the end zone TD's.....

Want to use a word we haven't bee able to use in years

Dominating......completely Dominate all parts of the game..... time to not play down to a lesser

Opponents level...... take care of business.....please...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago #75744 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: Ul Lafayette vs UGA
Not too "dominating" there in the first half.

Still blows my mind how Jim Chaney took Sony Michel, one of the biggest dual threat backs in the entire nation, and neutralized him by making him completely one dimensional.

Outside of iMac, our offense outside of one drive right before halftime is once again mostly ineffectual.

I think we attempted two total passes between "behind the LOS" and "as far as Eason can chunk it". Wind gusting like crazy and we keep calling plays that get the ball up in the gulf-stream.

Loved the 3rd down call after the Michel fumble review where having 2 minutes to think about his decision, Chaney came up with a formation that dictated nothing but run and then the subsequent handoff for no gain.

Anyway... I know its unpopular around here to find fault while we are winning big (against UL-L). As a team... good ST play...D has done a good job getting turnovers but completely went asleep after we went up 21.

Sorry guys... but color me unimpressed.

Maybe we will get it going in the 2nd half..

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 4 months ago #75745 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: Ul Lafayette vs UGA
Posting this and then read what Wartdawg posted . . . . think we are on the same "wave length".

Two running backs that could play for any university in the country. Both will be drafted.

Top pro-style quarterback coming out of high school in 2015.

Cannot buy into the offensive line . . . . again. Good guys that enjoy playing football, not at the level that improves FAN thoughts when wanting “more”.

Nick looking for a “hole”, not there, break to the outside. Good football teams understand where our weakness is and has been forever.

Georgia Tech will come hard, Paul Johnson is gasping for air, Tech game will be different than this game. Bet that.

Easy to call plays watching the tube, not sold on talent . . . . coaching and players.

Not being ugly, just voicing an opinion on what I see.

Another shot at the previous coaches . . . . did not leave a SEC offensive line . . . . and much more. Same problems are occurring in South Florida.

I have questions about the “overall” . . . . cannot understand the talent level we have on offense and trying to play “kick ass football”. Our current “talent” does not extend out that far.

Other than “special team play” this game is a “toss up”.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 4 months ago #75746 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: Ul Lafayette vs UGA
Only 1 sustained scoring drive in the first half against ULL is pathetic...Chaney is a chump

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
7 years 4 months ago #75747 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: Ul Lafayette vs UGA
Even the announcers are pointing it out... when Georgia is running out the same personnel package, they run the exact same play.

That has nothing to do with mediocre line and inexperienced QB. That has everything to do with a lazy bozo OC.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds