Forum

Zamir White . . . . Strong Possibilities

7 years 5 months ago #75730 by Buc
Interesting read below. Seems many are on the same page with Georgia Football.

www.bulldawgillustrated.com/look-ahead-k...ok-like-2018-season/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #75731 by Buc
Would like for Deangelo Gibbs to sign on with Georgia.

Allow me this . . . . If Deangelo decides to play for Tennessee or another university, will not make me moan the fact that we did not get the young man. It is his future, seems his Mom and Dad are both intrigued with Tennessee, not a thing wrong with that.

This old dawg believes in this . . . . have said it many times on this board for years . . . . the young men that choose to wear the Red and Black are the puppies that I want.

Talent at any university, any conference should fit what the young players want, and decide to play for.

Say again . . . . there is a tremendous amount of talent in the Southeast and elsewhere. Continue to hope that we can keep "many" of the talented players in the State of Georgia. That will progress when we reach a level of "competing" with those that have understood the "process" a lot longer than "we" have.

Why is Alabama better football wise than Georgia?

Two coaches have moved the Alabama program to prominence . . . . Maybe coaching has something to do with championships. Have followed their program forever, seems they succeed when the top understands what others do not. Just saying.

Coach Smart has two more scheduled games in 2016. 2017 will be a football year worth watching. For some it will be a time of "I told you so". Happens often with those that ride the fence.

yankeedawg1, as you mentioned earlier, there is a change going on in Athens. Change was needed. Auburn lost to Georgia and UGA won the game, anyone that says different and plays with numbers, to be expected. Nine freshmen and sophomores showed up and defended the "Battle Between the Hedges". Every team in the SEC will get better, one of those teams wear Red and Black.

www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/s...spect-deangelo-gibbs

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #75732 by Buc
Really glad that Kevin Butler found his way back to Athens to finish his work on a degree. Student with a "Super Bowl Ring" legally helping the football program to reach new heights.

Anyone surprised that Rodrigo is showing huge improvement "since" the return or "student Butler"? Part of the "process" that was never understood the past 15 years.

Now the same thing is going on in South Florida at the "U". Coaches learned a lot after leaving Athens for Miami. Yes, I spend a lot of time in South Florida, and . . . . talk with folks that understand what is and is not going on with the Hurricane program.

Coach Smart has a plan . . . . will it work . . . . cannot answer that and be 100% right. This old dawg will not judge Coach Smart on the number of games that he has coached thus far. Looking forward to 2017 and . . . . beyond.

Will say this . . . . little bit like the Presidential race, willing to take a look at "results". Sometimes "surprises" happen when in truth they are not "surprises".

Anyone looking at the 2017/2018 recruiting? Can you look at the players being recruited and say . . . . I have seen this before in Athens? Really . . . . I think not.

Go Dawgs

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 5 months ago #75736 by Buc

Buc wrote: Would love to see Justin Fields in Athens. This young man is going to make a D1 college happy they got him. The kind of thing that Nick Saban did at Alabama . . . . lots of highly rated quarterbacks that did not have wheels and a arm. Personal thoughts.

www.hudl.com/video/3/4530230/57b87188f617095ce8e1b608

n.rivals.com/content/prospects/99343

Like what I am hearing and seeing from our coaching staff. Justin Fields has all the tools, and that wins football games. AJC on board with more news 3 hours ago.

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/ug...tar-qb-justin-fields

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds