Forum

Zamir White . . . . Strong Possibilities

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #75724 by Buc
Jeff Sentell again puts together a really good piece of work. Jeff has that touch needed to be a force in sports reporting, understands how to reach FANS without being "folksy".

After reading the article below, first thoughts coming to mind were the follow up visits or personal phone calls to Zamir from Herschel Walker and Todd Gurley. That either has happened or will happen prior to Zamir committing early.

Some very interesting comments by Sentell in the article that make some sense on future happenings in Athens.

Big backs with speed, quarterback(s) that are talented, HUGE offensive linemen and a defense that understands the "Process" . . . . not a lot of arm waving, if any. Takes more than a Hemi for a car/truck to run, have to have other parts and I for one believe we are trying hard to get this incoming group to believe in the way the game is being taught. Might have to "tinker" to get the most out of the "engine" but that is a never ending process. Nick Saban with a running quarterback . . . . ? Clemson car/truck with the Hemi taught the Master that change was needed to win the race.

www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/a...is-recent-visit#free
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #75725 by Buc
Would love to see Justin Fields in Athens. This young man is going to make a D1 college happy they got him. The kind of thing that Nick Saban did at Alabama . . . . lots of highly rated quarterbacks that did not have wheels and a arm. Personal thoughts.

www.hudl.com/video/3/4530230/57b87188f617095ce8e1b608

n.rivals.com/content/prospects/99343

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #75726 by Buc
Hard to pass up this article. I remain one that has often posted not believing in Gus Malzahn. Good and great defensive coaches have quickly figured out the running game used by Auburn over and over. Still comes down to the offensive lines . . . . eh? Whether running or passing, big guys with talent, the Alabama way produces results. Championship rings prove that point . . . . often.

trackemtigers.com/a-staggering-blow-to-t...o-the-auburn-program

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago #75727 by Buc
If you have not watched the video below, if you do, hope you find it as interesting as I did. Go Dawgs. :)

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago #75728 by Buc
If you have some free time, you can pick and choose what interests you the most in the video below. I have always been one to watch film, seems to bring me closer to the team and what looks good . . . . what needs improvement, and how much I don't see watching the game in real time.

This is not the same team that opened with some wins, then losses, but Georgia is a team at this point that higher ups in the ratings are glad they are not facing.

Add this . . . . Auburn fans, coaches and players are quick to say that they were missing players. Understand that, but I do have this question . . . . Playing against "many" freshmen and sophomores wearing the Red and Black and could not make "hay" in the second half.

Once upon a time, and for too many years many opposing teams knew coming out of the locker room in the second half that they would win, whether winning or "behind" at that point. Damn right it is a process, watch the film closely, many areas of improvement on both sides of the ball.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago #75729 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Zamir White . . . . Strong Possibilities
Agree Buc.... fact.....Athens is a different place to live now..

Conversation and actions. Vastly changed....time will validate the

Size of the change..... Tuesday afternoon...Publix still buzzing while

Waiting to checkout...... Ah shucks.... moved way south of the

Classic City....Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds