Forum

Culture Transformation: Compliance vs. Commitment

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #74088 by Buc

growl wrote: Colin Cowpie for janitor

Chief, he is on a "short leash".

Reminds me a lot of "Greeny". When the "views" start to fall, those that are held accountable for that . . . . M&M could care less.

Remembering Mike and Mike all over Kirby Smart. Just exactly where did that get both of them?

Internet is going to change the way those that "think" they are in "power" react to those that "pay the bills".

One very simple question . . . .

Why did Mickey and Minnie "remove" the "mouse trap" . . . . collect the cheese baited traps and start the SEC Network?

Question . . . . Why did our former head coach contribute one million dollars to the "U"?

Answer . . . . Our former head coach wants to continue to pull in four million dollar "payoffs" + for "five or so years". Such a "good man".

Give me four million dollars a year and I will repeat what Bret Farve had to say about football . . . . "I cannot believe that they would pay me that amount of money . . . . I would have played for fifty dollars a game. Bret loved the game.

Mark Richt was "given" a lot of money, one million was the best he could do for the "U"? Left the Classic City with his pockets full and now . . . . get this . . . . the "press" wants all of us to understand just how favorable he was to "you and I".

Still have nightmares when I see what Nick Saban did and does at Alabama. Then I reflect on what I watched for 15 years in Athens and I often ask . . . . why?

Say again . . . . "Bleeding Hearts" have become noticeably "silent". They have lost their "voice box". Why? Still want the same?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #74089 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Culture Transformation: Compliance vs. Commitment
Buc,

Loved the CNS interview.

You're right. There's so much behind-the-scenes sports psychology going on in that interview that the majority of people would be left asking "where's the sports talk?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago #74090 by scooby
I had never even heard of Colin cowherd till a few months ago. Someone gave me a copy of his book raw thinking I might enjoy. Some funny tidbits but nothing great. I did chuckle when reading his high opinion of mr thinking I know some folk who would think him a da for this opinion. Confirmed.

Can't blame mr for raking in the dough if someone's offering. I thought uva would have been a better spot for him but that would not have been a 4 million dollar job. I have never felt he was an "elite" coach, but there ain't that many elites.

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds