Forum

Well Predicted Insight!!!

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67998 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Interesting information from Athlon. Don't agree with all of their selections, but some good sense based on facts under our head coach are mentioned when listing recruited talent over a period of time. My guess is that others see some of the same things that we have watched for many years.

16. Mark Richt, Georgia

Record at Georgia: 136-48 (14 years)

Career Record: 136-48 (14 years)

Georgia hasn’t won a SEC title since 2005, but the Bulldogs usually rank near the top of the conference. Richt has guided Georgia to three double-digit win seasons over the last four years, and the Bulldogs finished No. 2 in the final Associated Press poll in 2007. The talent level certainly isn’t an issue for Georgia, as the program owns the No. 3 roster in the SEC over the last five seasons. And with a 7.6 national average, the talent level is in place for the Bulldogs to contend for a national title. Under Richt’s direction, Georgia has never finished lower than third in the East and has lost more than two games in SEC play only five times over the last 14 years.

If 2016 turns out to be another great year for recruiting, guess we continue on the same path as mentioned above.

Never finished lower than third in the East, ok.

athlonsports.com/college-football/rankin...ll-head-coaches-2015
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67999 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Buc, you got me to looking at that G-Day game.

MAN!

Do you realize we have Reggie Davis, Malcolm Mitchell, Justin Scott-Wesley, Isaiah McKenzie, Kenneth Towns, Shakenneth Williams, and incoming Terry Godwin?! And I'm not even listing the TEs and RBs who can also catch!

If ONLY we could name a starting QB out of the 5 or 6 we've got on campus! :(

I had also not even appreciated (or maybe I just forgot) that in addition to the usual studly RBs, we are adding Turman this year!!!

PLEEEEAAAASSE, SOMEONE - find us a starting QB who just won't LOSE games for us!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 10 months ago #68001 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Buc Wrote:

....Never finished lower than third in the East, ok.

The VERY definition of MEDIOCRE!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, ogredawg, growl

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #68002 by Buc
Searched and read everything I could find on Jacob Park leaving. Below is a site that caught my interest in the comment section. Maybe some have read the site and comments if not . . . .

Add one thing. Bothers me to no end to read that the head coach wants Jacob Park to stay. To that I say this . . . . Can't use the words that I would like to but . . . . Trying to cover their butts, young men out there know when a player or players have been "used" for or by a coach that is only trying to "cover his butt". Head coach continues to play the CYA game. Such a good person. Fact is he traded Jacob Park's chances away when the talk began with Golson and then Lambert.

Say again, there are comments that in my opinion are dead ass on.

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-footba...-keep-qb-jacob-park/

Another interesting thought, I think. Why is Jeremy Pruitt involved with this BS that Mark Richt started. Someone to hide behind? I would think that Schottenheimer's name would be listed instead of Pruitt.

More
8 years 10 months ago #68003 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
I think that Pruitt probably realize that Jacob parks stood a chance of taking some of the pressure off of his defense by using his legs and eating up some of the clock

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
8 years 10 months ago #68004 by Buc
growl, was hoping to hear someone say that the head coach is lining Pruitt up to take over. Silly me. :whistle:

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds