Forum

Well Predicted Insight!!!

8 years 10 months ago #67959 by NC_Dawg
Well Predicted Insight!!! was created by NC_Dawg
It's been a topic here for some time....The "so-called" QB competition.....who would rise, who'd fall, who'd leave......

QB Jacob Park is leaving Georgia

ATHENS — One in; one out.

That’s the quarterback ledger for the Georgia Bulldogs in the week. Greyson Lambert announced his intentions to transfer to Georgia from Virginia last Wednesday. And Tuesday, Jacob Park announced via social media that he intended to leave the Bulldogs.

For more see: Sad but not unexpected !!!!

Let the PR machine roll..........

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67964 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
So to those who said we wasted a scholarship. Swap not surprised as many have also stated

Drama to continue...... For those who think the competition is fake and BR has been the guy all

Along. Nothing has changed ...IMO. JP transfer is more about him playing just like our OL. Who

transferred to UTC

Stay tuned. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67965 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
At least one QB was going to go weather Lambert came or not. Besides is it even official that Park is leaving other than his social media statement? Have not had time to visit other places to see if indeed he is actually going to a JC. Be nice to see him come down to MGCCC so I can go watch him play. Regardless we got Lambert a mediocre QB from a mediocre school/conference and like Park has not played a down in the SEC.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67966 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Jacob Park entering junior college to play football, makes a lot of sense to me. Have watched a lot of young men take this same route for a long time. Keeps himself tuned up with live action, wheels don't squeak when he returns to D1 football.

Some seem to think that Park was not forced out. I can agree with that, but there are other ways than force.

Would not be surprised to see Jacob Park return to play football for South Carolina. Spurrier would love to have an ex-Dawg to coach and face off with UGA. Not out of the realm of possibility.

Keeping a close eye on Faton Bauta. He is not a quitter, but he also is one than can see the handwriting on the wall.

Some of the coaching in Athens reminds me of Disney World. There is a lot of fantasy involved in the production of the finished product.

One thing for sure . . . . if Ramsey, maybe I should say when Ramsey lines up as our starter, there is going to be a lot of pressure on this young man. Many thousands of eyes will be on him from the get go. All of the chatter in the blogs and questions by the media will be hard to overcome when he makes his first mistake. The call will go out for that new strong armed freshman quarterback to replace him. Anyone reading this knows that is the truth.

For certain, opposing teams are going to make us throw the football. Here is hoping that we can. Hard for me to believe that we will see less than 7/8 in the box. That brings into question reading defenses. New center this season, adds to whether or not we "see and call" necessary adjustments. Unless I am totally wrong, the one thing that I read about Ramsey is whether or not reading defenses is his strong suit. Speaking for myself, AM leaving two summers to attend quarterbacking camps elsewhere prepared him for "reading defenses". Here we are questioning whether or not that is a part of our quarterbacks game along with a new center.

Feel it only fair to ask or present views outside of the "stuff" that is presented in Butts-Mehre for us to read second hand.

Nothing wrong with being positive about our football team. Also, nothing wrong with building our opinions that are not jaded by the media and coach speak. They might be surprised just how much knowledge surrounds Georgia Football by those that have played in the "Arena".

Right now, I am in thriller's camp on the quarterbacking "stuff". While thriller and I might disagree with the coaching at UGA, we are on the same page when it comes to the quarterback position. I do not think that thriller is saying Ramsey should not be the starter, believe thriller is wanting to be convinced that a good decision is being made for a position that calls for "knowledge and leadership". AM had both, and AM said that Faton Bauta was cut from the same cloth.

End this post with this . . . . Faton Bauta has outplayed Brice Ramsey in two (2) G Day Games. I understand that it is as close to "touch football" as a football game can be, but . . . . Both Ramsey and Bauta played the G Day Games under the same rules. My score . . . . Faton Bauta 2. Brice Ramsey 0. Both played with first and second string offenses.

Just my thoughts on a situation that continues from coaches that played the quarterback position in high school and college. Looking for improvement, have serious thoughts that is not the case under this head coach.

:unsure: :whistle: :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
8 years 10 months ago #67967 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
A lot of Disney stories begin with this Once upon a time . . . . Scout.com ranks him the No. 7 quarterback in the nation, touting his arm strength, field vision and size while raising concern over his technique and mobility (both of which can be coached).

Looking back and pulled the above from Scout.com.

Not doing anything other than the last three or four lengthy posts I have made about "strong arms". There is more to football than a "strong arm". Here is hoping that Jacob Eason finds out that SEC is not high school football. Did get a charge when I read that "mobility" can be coached. At Georgia, "mobility" is not looked upon, actually it is "frowned" upon. GEORGIA COACHES MOBILITY . . . . Not.

www.streakingthelawn.com/2011/8/8/235247...uva-hokies-wr-commit

At some point I honestly hope that the supposed UGA football fans understand that we have been following this same routine for 14 years going on 15 years.

Alabama wised up. Results oriented, compassionate, D1 football university that at this point is several years ahead of most SEC universities. They have the "Crystal" to prove the point.

We get another chance on October 3, 2015 between the Hedges (again) to see whether or not we have improved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 10 months ago #67968 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
"Would not be surprised to see Jacob Park return to play football for South Carolina. Spurrier would love to have an ex-Dawg to coach and face off with UGA. Not out of the realm of possibility."

One of the scariest Buc posts ever. Spurrious has a way of taking what we don't want/can't use and shoving it down our throats.

Buc - great stuff! You're posting faster than I can keep up! Keep it up, sir!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds