Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #9

11 years 5 months ago #50276 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday #9

thriller wrote: My hatred of that sorry excuse for a school cannot be overstated.

:yeah:

That.. up there.. what he said. Ditto

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50277 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday #9

thriller wrote:

wlayton wrote: One thing I do know......I will have "Bliss" for another 359 more days. Being around these gators, I walk a little taller, chest is a little bigger and my grin never comes off my face.

wlayton, you and I are kindred spirits. I dvr'ed the game against the Gay-tors. It may never be erased. My hatred of that sorry excuse for a school cannot be overstated.

Thank you, Dawgs, for getting up AT LEAST ONCE this year. I still want you to win out, but nothing can take this last game away from me!

AMEN brother, AMEN.

thriller, what you said about getting up ONCE this year reminded me that subject we have all complained about.....coaches not having their players up all the time etc.

Woody Hayes made a comment about that years ago. He said that he is happy if he can get his players "up".....as in sky high......3 games a year. Thought that was interesting.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, WoodstockDawg

More
11 years 5 months ago #50286 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday #9

thriller wrote:

wlayton wrote: One thing I do know......I will have "Bliss" for another 359 more days. Being around these gators, I walk a little taller, chest is a little bigger and my grin never comes off my face.

wlayton, you and I are kindred spirits. I dvr'ed the game against the Gay-tors. It may never be erased. My hatred of that sorry excuse for a school cannot be overstated.

Thank you, Dawgs, for getting up AT LEAST ONCE this year. I still want you to win out, but nothing can take this last game away from me!

So thriller ...tell us what you really think about the gay-tors? (asked with sarcasm of course)
WHHHHHOOOOO!

Gloat for 2nd yr! You, wylaton. Buc and all fls Dawgs I missed

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, TampaDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds