Forum

pokes!!

16 years 8 months ago #5038 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:Prediction
I'll throw my 2 cents in on this one! I think the first half will be close and hard fought with a half-time score of 14-14. But, CMR will get the guys settled down and they will get rid of the butterflies. The second half will be all dawg. FINAL SCORE: 42-17
GO DAWGS!!!:woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5039 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Prediction
Have you ever noticed how we are always motivated and start off the 1st game of the season very strong ie Clemson, 30-0 with several players suspended and all were very worried....and of course the Boise State blowout. It just seems that we are always READY TO PLAY that 1st game and usually play very well and dominate............UGA, 45...OSU 24.

Now the 2nd half of dawgystyle's original question. I say MS throws for over 3000 yards this season and he rushes for another 500+ yards as well.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5050 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Prediction
I predict a 1- 0 forfeit because they will be too scared to go on the field once they see how an SEC crowd is.......................:P

More
16 years 8 months ago #5071 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Prediction
wlayton wrote:

and of course the Boise State blowout.

yada yada Boise State yada yada. Y'all are real impressed because of the Boise State game (I was too, I was there). But Zabransky played like a mindless idiot (I think he's still throwing interceptions). In 2005 Boise State finshed 9-4 and lost to every team with a pulse that they played. Had they not been in the WAC, if they had been in the Big 12 or SEC they would've been 5-6 or worse. The 2005 BSU team was NOT the same team that played in the Fiesta Bowl last year (I enjoyed that game immensely). Nor is this Georgia team the same team that played that first game in 2005, with an entirely new defense. The Boise game was so 2 years ago. Two different teams take the field on Sept. 1.

Yeah, the Pokes will be too scared to show up.

:woohoo:

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5074 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Prediction
Just making a point about the MEDIA and their predictions, not how good or bad BSU was that year. Could be the same scenario with the media saying the same things for this OSU game. So, making a point of reference was the purpose of my comments.

OH, don't forget the Clemson blowout either (probably other 1st game blowouts but my memory is just too bad).

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5075 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Prediction
RxCowboy wrote:

wlayton wrote:

and of course the Boise State blowout.

yada yada Boise State yada yada. Y'all are real impressed because of the Boise State game (I was too, I was there). But Zabransky played like a mindless idiot (I think he's still throwing interceptions). In 2005 Boise State finshed 9-4 and lost to every team with a pulse that they played. Had they not been in the WAC, if they had been in the Big 12 or SEC they would've been 5-6 or worse. The 2005 BSU team was NOT the same team that played in the Fiesta Bowl last year (I enjoyed that game immensely). Nor is this Georgia team the same team that played that first game in 2005, with an entirely new defense. The Boise game was so 2 years ago. Two different teams take the field on Sept. 1.

Yeah, the Pokes will be too scared to show up.

:woohoo:

I have to say I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now.

Are you like the guy on the Matrix who is secretly conspiring behind the good guys back?

You are either with us or agin us..........................what is it?

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds