Forum

Seasonal Reminder!!!!

16 years 9 months ago #4920 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
wlayton, the picture is of 3 guys doing a sky dive above our stadium with red smoke coming from their shoes. as to the who hates our dawgs, don't be disappointed when your team ends the game with a L after facing us. not brave enough to tell us the team you cheer for because your too ashamed, sorry, here we NEVER abandon our DAWGS! And to your video of TWO years ago, stop living in the past cause we killed AU last year, do i even have to recall the score? True it was last year but i know that we will win this year as well against the team who doesnt know who they are.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #4922 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Practice jump,...
over Sanford,...see below pic for initial flyby to eye the target...

before making this night jump....

My apologizes for waking up one of the prancing minions!!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4926 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
Hey kentdaddy, we need to keep that dude (or whoever he or she is) OFF OUR FORUM. Has to be a gator because he or she's hiding behind their skirt and not showing their face......typical...........OH, I forgot, they don't where skirts, just cutoffs and tank tops.

Next time, sic em' kentdaddy.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #4928 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
JoeT3 For Heisman is, I believe, the idiot who came on last year claiming he didn't root for anyone at all in our conference and attempted to tell us that the SEC was inferior. As I recall, we unmasked him as a ladybug...er, Yellowjacket fan and he ran off. He was here in full force after the UT, Vandy and Kentucky losses but disappeared after 37-15 on the Plains.

By the way, JoeT3, I agree, the '05 UGA- AU game was incredible...for my money, the best game of the year. 31-30, twists and turns, the only thing I'd've asked for would have been to be on the winning side of it, but like any great game, it was incredible just to be a part of it.

Then again, arguing with you -- or, for that matter, acknowledging that you've posted anything -- is kind of like spitting on a weed. The weed doesn't care, and in fact uses the water in your saliva to grow taller and stronger.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 9 months ago #4931 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
Keep going dapolla, you're on a roll. Kinda reminded me of kentdaddy's attacks.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds