Forum

Seasonal Reminder!!!!

16 years 9 months ago #4877 by NC_Dawg
Seasonal Reminder!!!! was created by NC_Dawg
While I've not posted as often as I would like to, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are destined to be visited, and very soon, by the often obnoxious and usually offending rival posters. I doubt that they are lurking now, but as the season approaches and anxiety reaches the boiling point, I suspect we shall see numerous appearances from yard foul, hickolean hill people to the NATS,...its a reality! Of course, what would a season be without the intrigue and ambiguity of Stiggy and his minions!

Yes, we are but a few weeks short of another round of dawgball and with it comes the naysayers, the statistically challenged, the Nostradamous driven few that are only a few years removed from the short buses that transported them to and from school. Take heed my friends and fellow posters,....its almost time!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4909 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
Hey NC_Dawg, what in the world is that picture??

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #4911 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
I think it is Sanford Stadium in the back ground.

More
16 years 9 months ago #4916 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
I recognize the stadium............

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #4918 by HinneyBoy
Replied by HinneyBoy on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
Probably sooner than you think.

Just enjoying reading the awfully bold predictions by all of you dawgs. So not a one of ya thinks you're gonna lose to Florida, huh? Defending National Champion Florida. 15 wins in the last 17 games against your beloved Dawgs Florida. Nobody? Really?

It's that kind of stuff that makes it hard to hate you guys. Instead, we should feel pity....As Doc Holliday said in Tombstone: \"Nope, I'm sure of it: I hate 'em.\"

(I should mention that, as I type, I'm watching the Auburn/Dawgs game from 2005 on CSS. What a game that was. Yeah yeah. I know. I know. We beat them last year. Woof! Woof!)

This is the time of year I love best. Dawg players getting in off the field trouble. Dawg coaches determining exactly whether said players should be suspended for 2 or 3 quarters of the Western Carolina game. Dawg fans discussing travel arrangements for the upcoming national championship game because they know their Dawgs will be one of the 2 teams competing,

I have a feeling it's gonna be a good season for we Dawg haters.

(Can't wait til October 20ish when NC_Dawg has his annual post about how a father abandoned his own son's soccer game in order to selfishly listen to Munson out in the car. A truly uplifting story. Gives me goosebumps everytime I read it.)

\"...and they will have G's on their helmets\" - NC_Dawg

• HinneyBoy
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #4919 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Seasonal Reminder!!!!
Florida has no defense. Teebow will be hurt.

Make me a all powerful mod type person and I will keep riff raff like the above poster out.

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds