Forum

What is your Prediction

11 years 7 months ago #48121 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Re: Prediction
I didn't want to start a new thread to add my 2 cents worth but wanted address my areas of concern and I'm sure these have been discussed here before in depth.

I guess my main concren is the OL. I've read a lot on the progress of the OL and everything seems to be positive but I'm finding it hard to be excited about it. My worst fear is AM getting injured due to the lack of experience on the OL. What say you?

My second concern is special teams. I haven't been able to get much intel on our place kickers' progress so that in of itself scares me some. Anyone have thoughts or intel on our STs?

Looking forward to be in Athens on Saturday. AS always GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #48122 by bulldawg36869
Replied by bulldawg36869 on topic Re: Prediction
I 'm not real concerned about AM getting hurt because truthfully I don't think there is much if any drop off to Mason. My main concern is injury to the offensive line it self, injuries to an already thin line will affect running and passing game big time.

Some are wise and some are otherwise !

More
11 years 7 months ago #48123 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Prediction
I think there would be a very noticeable drop off if AM got hurt. Mason has talent but mostly displayed in mop up duty or spring game.....there was "nothing on the line", which is huge imo. Believe AM has so much more knowledge of the game and there is NO substitute for experience, especially against D's in the SEC. Granted AM needs to clean up some of his mistakes but that's easily doable. A whole lot more to the position than playing pitch and catch.

Now.....this is just my opinion.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #48124 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Prediction

gillette wrote: I didn't want to start a new thread to add my 2 cents worth but wanted address my areas of concern and I'm sure these have been discussed here before in depth.

I guess my main concren is the OL. I've read a lot on the progress of the OL and everything seems to be positive but I'm finding it hard to be excited about it. My worst fear is AM getting injured due to the lack of experience on the OL. What say you?

My second concern is special teams. I haven't been able to get much intel on our place kickers' progress so that in of itself scares me some. Anyone have thoughts or intel on our STs?

Looking forward to be in Athens on Saturday. AS always GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!

gillette, maybe you have watched this piece of tape. Might be some have not. For where I sit, have bought in to what the returning players have said.

Don't know how many we win or lose, as has been said before, just give what you have. Not much more can be asked by those of us that watch the game these days.

Coaches, please don't be the reason that we lose a game, let that happen on the field and being beaten by another team simply out performing us, not out coaching us.

!

Edit: Apologize if this has been shown on the board. Been busy with some things and trying to catch up. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: RxCowboy

More
11 years 7 months ago #48127 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Re: Prediction
Ye,s I saw that Buc. I always look forward to what UGA puts out every year. All of that was said in it was great but I guess I'm reaching for more about our OL and special teams. Because that's really my main concern. I hope it's just me being overly concerned.

More
11 years 7 months ago #48128 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Prediction

gillette wrote: Ye,s I saw that Buc. I always look forward to what UGA puts out every year. All of that was said in it was great but I guess I'm reaching for more about our OL and special teams. Because that's really my main concern. I hope it's just me being overly concerned.

I've been in your camp about the OL for 6+ months.......imo, THE key to our season.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: fire_dawg

More
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds