Forum

The Schedule

11 years 8 months ago #47748 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: The Schedule
Beat Missouri and we get the ball rolling.
No predictions, they always come back and bite me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #47749 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: The Schedule
Never could get into sister kissing like tenn and alabama, so its got to be some good football played by UGA this year to be satisfactory, and theres no reason for UGA to accept a loss as OK. I m tired of hearing the same old song.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
11 years 8 months ago #47750 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: The Schedule

growl wrote: Never could get into sister kissing like tenn and alabama, so its got to be some good football played by UGA this year to be satisfactory, and theres no reason for UGA to accept a loss as OK. I m tired of hearing the same old song.

Thanks for the honesty, growl, expected nothing less from you. So it's NC or bust?

More
11 years 8 months ago #47752 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: The Schedule
I actually think we might go this route.

11-1 losing to USC. After that game we really come together, get ticked and go on a tear. Win the East and beat BAMA in the SEC game. (Don't have faith in Mett getting LSU there.....he never impressed me)

CMR gets to the NC game and do we win......???

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 8 months ago #47754 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: The Schedule

wlayton wrote: I actually think we might go this route.

11-1 losing to USC. After that game we really come together, get ticked and go on a tear. Win the East and beat BAMA in the SEC game. (Don't have faith in Mett getting LSU there.....he never impressed me)

CMR gets to the NC game and do we win......???

Playing devils advocate here. In this scenario, SC would then have to loose 2 SEC games. Last year they lost to AU and Ark. They replace AU with LSU that I will count as a loss because it is in Baton Rouge. Last year's game really doesn't set well with the big spur people and it is at home. Don't see them losing but 1 if they beat us. That will put them winning the east. BUT they did lose 2 last year.

As posted earlier, don't see us getting much consideration for NC game at 11-1. National pundits will say we don't deserve it and find a way to get the NC away from SEC control. If we do get there though I see us whipping some Trojan butt!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #47755 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: The Schedule
Good point, guess I was thinking of a one loss season and getting to Atlanta. USC could definitely lose 2 games though. Don't they play LSU this year, if so, there's one.

12-1 and SEC Champs would "force their hand" to go to the NC game.

I don't know, just hoping I guess.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds