Forum

From Athens -Pass'n time until Kickoff

11 years 9 months ago #47203 by WoodstockDawg
Replied by WoodstockDawg on topic Re: From Athens -Pass'n time until Kickoff

wlayton wrote:

WoodstockDawg wrote: Thanks YD1. Always good to read your post!

I agree completely.

I am optimistic to a fault, and will happily be in the band wagon until the wagon quits rolling!

GO DAWGS!

Hey WD !!.....how have you been? Glad to see your postings......certainly expected you to be on the optimistic side of the ledger!! :woohoo: :woohoo: ;)

Are you staying dry there in Jax?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #47204 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: From Athens -Pass'n time until Kickoff
WD, what's the old saying......."be careful what you wish for"!! A month ago people were begging for some rain, well they GOT IT. Guess if "hunkering down" in the house, may as well watch some recorded UGA games. :woohoo: :woohoo:

All good down here though, thanks.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 9 months ago #47205 by WoodstockDawg
Replied by WoodstockDawg on topic Re: From Athens -Pass'n time until Kickoff

wlayton wrote: WD, what's the old saying......."be careful what you wish for"!! A month ago people were begging for some rain, well they GOT IT. Guess if "hunkering down" in the house, may as well watch some recorded UGA games. :woohoo: :woohoo:

All good down here though, thanks.

Should have any wildfire issues this year!!

Hopefully it will be a little dryer here in a few weeks, my family goes to Amelia Island almost every summer around the 3rd week of July...

Glad you all are doing well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47207 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: From Athens -Pass'n time until Kickoff
If you havent read this one I thought you might find it interesting. blogs.ajc.com/junkyard-blawg/2012/06/26/...scary-special-teams/

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
Attachments:

More
11 years 9 months ago #47208 by TampaDawg
Replied by TampaDawg on topic Re: From Athens -Pass'n time until Kickoff

growl wrote: If you havent read this one I thought you might find it interesting. blogs.ajc.com/junkyard-blawg/2012/06/26/...scary-special-teams/

Growl. I've said this before about the Dawgs kicking game, the Dawgs need a rugby typy punter. The new punter may be great like Bulter was, but if the Dawgs can't cover on punts then they need to do something else???:(

More
11 years 9 months ago #47209 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: From Athens -Pass'n time until Kickoff

TampaDawg wrote:

growl wrote: If you havent read this one I thought you might find it interesting. blogs.ajc.com/junkyard-blawg/2012/06/26/...scary-special-teams/

Growl. I've said this before about the Dawgs kicking game, the Dawgs need a rugby typy punter. The new punter may be great like Bulter was, but if the Dawgs can't cover on punts then they need to do something else???:(

At least they should have the ability to do both, especially if the opponent has a "Honey Badger".

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds