Forum

SteveDawg ready to go...

11 years 8 months ago #47506 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...

LimeyDawg wrote: I've got stats, and links to stats.
Wondering if perhaps we could invite players or coaches to chime in once in a while? Lots of issues with that, I'm sure, but it would be a great way to amp up the conversation. Maybe links to their Twitter or FB pages...
Oh,

Naked women would be fine, too.

GREAT idea LD.......That would be very interesting being able to hear some feedback from coaches. I personally feel that there may be times that we are "off base" on our assumptions about "things" we think we know about but in reality, have NO clue. We aren't on the campus, at practices, meetings, evaluations, workouts etc etc, so we have to assume some things and assumptions are so often incorrect.

Hearing from the coaches would be great and to take it one step further, it would be ideal if we could ask questions that they would address to keep the record straight and put our assumptions to rest.

Excellent idea LD !!!

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #47516 by WoodstockDawg
Replied by WoodstockDawg on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...

LimeyDawg wrote: I've got stats, and links to stats.
Wondering if perhaps we could invite players or coaches to chime in once in a while? Lots of issues with that, I'm sure, but it would be a great way to amp up the conversation. Maybe links to their Twitter or FB pages...
Oh,

Like this idea a lot!!

GO DAWGS!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds