Forum

SteveDawg ready to go...

11 years 9 months ago #47453 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...
I was just sitting here daydreaming (at work - :blush: ). Here is my only thing I can come up with that MIGHT improve the site - a stats page? Something with game stats and/or historical stats? I'm a fan of looking at the stats from games and analyzing. As it is currently, I use Yahoo! to find what I'm looking for. Also, I found a .pdf of the entire history of UGA football season records that I sometimes look at. It would be handy to have some sort of tool for that.

However, I know that that MIGHT be tricky/technically difficult or even impossible. Just a thought.

Honestly, if you didn't change anything, I'd be fat and happy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47460 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...
Thanks, Steve.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47480 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...
stevedawg this is the best dawgs forum out there thanks for all the hard work you do you are a DGD thanks again DWS.:)

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #47489 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...
I don't do a lot of posting but I do a lot of reading and I just wanted to thank all of you that post for sharing and a big thanks to SteveDawg for providing this site

More
11 years 9 months ago #47490 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...

DAWGtm wrote: I don't do a lot of posting but I do a lot of reading and I just wanted to thank all of you that post for sharing and a big thanks to SteveDawg for providing this site

Hopefully you'll post more, DAWGtm......we all would look forward to more insight about our Dawgs. :)

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 9 months ago #47501 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re: SteveDawg ready to go...
I've got stats, and links to stats.
Wondering if perhaps we could invite players or coaches to chime in once in a while? Lots of issues with that, I'm sure, but it would be a great way to amp up the conversation. Maybe links to their Twitter or FB pages...
Oh,

Naked women would be fine, too.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, fire_dawg, WoodstockDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds