Forum

4 X 10 = ELITE PROGRAM

18 years 3 months ago #469 by Elvisdawg
4 X 10 = ELITE PROGRAM was created by Elvisdawg
Lets us review fans of the Red and Black (not to mention the Silver Britches !) 4 x 10 = 4 years of at least 10 wins and 4 years of at least a Top10 Ranking , 2 SEC Championships, 3 trips to the SEC Championship and 3 SEC East Titles, 3 Wins in a row in Knoxville againist Phat Phil and his Philbillies (who else has done that recently ?) Let us not forget that UT did beat LSU and that was LSU only loss until they played us. Trade places with the gaytors ? limpcocks ? war tiggers ? philbillies ? and has it finally been put to rest that CMR would EVER want to go back to FSU and their second tier program ??? NO ONE IS BETTER AND WE RELOAD NEXT YEAR !!! GO DAWGS !!!!

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Elvisdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
18 years 3 months ago #470 by dawgman
Replied by dawgman on topic Re: 4 X 10 = ELITE PROGRAM
Amen
Go Dawgs!!!

Admin Assistant

More
18 years 3 months ago #471 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: 4 X 10 = ELITE PROGRAM
Excellent point and spot on, Elvis!...I had planned to wait a couple of weeks and allow the general gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands to quell, prior to offering my point of view. No sense in repeating that which was so well stated.

Am I disappointed....HELL YEAH!...However, I need only reflect on the days of Goff, Donnan and to some extend Dooley, to find perspective. I said this in an earlier quote and will repeat it herein, if it weren't for a certain RB that wore #34 and a string of SEC Championships and one MNC in the early 80's, THIS era would be recognized as the BEST OF TIMES for the Dawg Nation!

So, now we turn our attention to recruiting and it looks like yet another top recruiting class for CMR. Spring practice will be centered on the QB battle! WELCOME MATTHEW STAFFORD!! We shall see how CMR fills the voids. Remember, he has already demonstrated this ability!!!

Are we better off with CMR???...Is it necessary to even have this discussion???...

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 11 months ago #537 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: 4 X 10 = ELITE PROGRAM
Great posts NC and ELVIS! I could not have said it any better. CMR has stated numerous times that he loves being in Athens and has no plans on leaving anytime soon. And as for the program, it's much better now than even when Dooley was at the helm. I love Coach Dooley, grew up on "Dooley's Junkyard Dawgs"! But CMR has taken the program to a new level. And a NC is in the not too distant future. I feel it in my old and worn "dawgbones"! :lol:

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #551 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: 4 X 10 = ELITE PROGRAM
That's right, trust CMR. The man has proven -- with David Greene in 2001 and DJ last year -- that he can take all of that preseason doubt about the quarterback situation and make it disappear with a 48-13 victory over Boise State. Or a 26-23 victory over Tennessee in Knoxville. Either way, you know he can work with quarterbacks. So let the preseason willies dissipate. Let the tailgating begin!

GOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds