Forum

Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)

16 years 10 months ago #4613 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
I am ready. BAsketball is over and baseball cannot keep me occupied until fall so I am ready to kick some opponents mons pubis.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4618 by GeorgiaMarine
Replied by GeorgiaMarine on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
What makes this even worse is that I'm trapped behind the lines in Florence SC and work in an office full of Turd Bird fans. I have to listen to that crap every day.

Every year they have excuses as to why they should have won. A loss and they still talk crap.

• GeorgiaMarine
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4619 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
Other than Myrtle Beach, the catfish from the Santee Cooper and Charles Pinckney (big contributor to the US constitution) they have nothing to boast about.

If they give you grief just reply....

\"scoreboard\"

you guys got lucky......

\"scoreboard\"

we shoulda woulda coulda

\"scoreboard\"

and if you get one that likes a visual go to a store and buy some of those kids letters. Take out the capital L and hand them out after the game. I have done that. I also printed and bunch of big red L s on plain paper and handed them out to florida fans after the 2004 game.

It goes something like this......

Them - You guys got lucky and blah blah blah.......

Me - yeah you are right. Hey wait.....I have something for you.....I even took the time to make it in color (handing over the 72 font size bold red L on plain paper). It was probably the best 17 cents I ever spent.

If you need more ideas let me know.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4620 by GeorgiaMarine
Replied by GeorgiaMarine on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
I Like the big letter L idea. Think I'll make some of those before I head out to Happy Hour the week after the game!

Also in 2008 and beyond they will be able to Brag about How good a receiver AJ Green is(at Georgia).

• GeorgiaMarine
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4621 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
kentdaddy wrote:

Other than Myrtle Beach, the catfish from the Santee Cooper and Charles Pinckney (big contributor to the US constitution) they have nothing to boast about.

Let's not forget Winthrop University.

Then again, Winthrop is in Rock Hill, which is pretty much a part of Greater Charlotte, NC. So you're right.

Columbia is a flat brown hole in the ground. Their women are large but willing...very willing...begging and slobbering, really...god, the nightmares...make them stop!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 10 months ago #4625 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
Y'all forgot that the other good thing about So Carolina......those damn yankees get to Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach and decide that they dont wanna come any further South than where they are. Thank goodness they dont get as far south as Savannah and see what they are REALLY missing. If they did, we would never get rid of them. All in all, though, those cocks do seem to get up....(pun intended) whenever they play us. they act as though the title is at stake in the second game. Probably because they know that after the second game, their season is usually shot to hell. After that second game, all we see from them is this face.......:angry: and then this....:blink: and then this.......:( ....... They can also boast that Sherman destroyed their state even worse than he did ours.....if you can call that something to brag about, lol....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds