Forum

Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)

16 years 10 months ago #4601 by GeorgiaMarine
Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again) was created by GeorgiaMarine
Saw a thread a while ago on a forum where Carolina Fans ranked Sanford Stadium as the worst place to visit. Well now they have posted a thread for the worst visiting fans.......Guess who tops the list? You got it Georgia Fans again.

Heres the thread.
Sorry in advance if posting links are against the rules! This thread is in their rants section, so you may have to be registered to see it.

LINK REMOVED
From Admin: Do not post links to places that require registration. Just copy the info you want to discuss over here and start a discussion here on the same topic.
The rule of thumb for links is this: Links to news stories are allowed. It is preferred that you copy them here and give copyright credit to the writer and publication. Many people can;' follow the links and it hampers the discussion.
Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GeorgiaMarine
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4602 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
Screw 'em........They just don't like getting their a** kicked year in and year out by us since they hired Steve Superior. They think that they should be getting some return on their investments, but they have yet to see a good return after the Holtz/Spurrier regiems. Sounds like sour grapes to me. They can't even win the state in recruiting.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4604 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
These 'cocks' suck so bad, they dont even wanna discuss football in their forum for the most part....All I see are posts about Wal-Mart, how to buy a house, baseball, and Dale, Jr racing for Hendrick Motorsports next year.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4606 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
UnderDog37.......you da man !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 10 months ago #4608 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
Sounds like we are doing what we are supposed to do.

If they do not like coming to Athens and do not feel appreciated then I am sure we will humbly accept a forfeit.

And every time I have to go to Columbia SC I am in a bad mood. The place is a dump. If it weren't for Hootie and the Blowfish, I do not know why we wouldn't fjust latten the place and start over.

If our enemies fear coming to our place I say GOOD!

More
16 years 10 months ago #4610 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Carolina Fans Rank us the worst(Again)
NOW we are going again, got UnderDog37 and kentdaddy all revved up and ready to get the \"attitude\" and trash talking primed for the upcoming season. Aaaahhhh, the wonderful sounds of the fall.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds