Forum

NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE as Buck Blue would say

18 years 4 months ago #460 by DawgDoc
:oops: :oops: :oops: It sure is hard to be postive when we were negative in every way. Sounds like a title to an old country western song, doesn't it? I haven't posted since Nov 14, 2005 after the loss to Auburn. My question remains the same. Where is all that team speed we are supposed to have on defense? Where are those highly recruited receivers, now can't seem to hold on to a pass? Who taught the running back how to fumble the ball? Why can't the great defensive line get a pass rush on the opposing QB? Why can't the big offensive line protect our QB? Got any answers to these simple questions? I certainly don't. I personally feel we were a much over-ranked team from the start. We thought the victory over Tenn. was great, until we found out just what the Vols had for talent. We lost to the Gators mainly because we didn't have a great QB playing because of injury. Auburn was a total disappointment. Should have, could have, but didn't win the game. We actually beat only one really decent team, LSU. Our schedule was our greatest ally. We won the SEC by default and not by our actions. We had two chances to win the thing by ourselves outright and could not do it. I just hope Coach MR has some speedy talent coming up on defense and offense. Speed, now with the spread offenses is necessary if we expect to compete in this league. Now for the POSTIVE. THE DAWGS NEVER QUIT. Any other team would have rolled over and played dead. And that folks is the reason I can always be proud to be a Georgia Bulldawg. Dawg Nation hold you heads up high and be proud of The Unversity of Georgia. Amen. As Always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)

Member since 1999

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DawgDoc
  • DawgDoc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
18 years 4 months ago #461 by dawgman
Murphy's Law whipped the Dawgs. It was a comedy of errors, some tragic, some disgusting.

The face saving grace was putting late points on the board.

The team had a good season, but was it deserved or due to their schedule?

Next year will be a different thing. New team, new opportunties.

As always, Go Dawgs!

Admin Assistant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds