Forum

Too little too late. Why, why, why? Diatribe & Poll Ques

18 years 3 months ago #481 by oledawg
Since I was there,... I kind of stayed away from this one. But NC DAWG you captured my thoughts exactly! When we got back to the Hotel and the WVU folks were coming in our response was "good game", they thanked us and said they really breathed a sigh of relief when the fake punt worked. Several stated they had never been treated so well by the opposing fans. Kind of what we are about at UGA isn't it. Our opponents are welcome and may the best team win.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 years 3 months ago #490 by DawgNeil

Thank you, jacketexterminator24. That's all I'm asking for--just a little due is all. Anyone who says WVU was inferior to UGA this year just doesn't know their NCAA football.

I still believe that and I think it showed once our DC got his head out of his ass.

• DawgNeil
  • Visitor
18 years 3 months ago #495 by Elvisdawg
scary thought for wvu, if coach rich rod decided to jump ship for say a michigan i'd say thoughts of dynasty would evaporate faster than an icecube on hot asphalt on an august south georgia afternoon ! i give wvu their credit due and perhaps they will outpreform us next year, maybe, but anybody want to bet on the next 10 or the rest of the decade ? i'll stack my chips with CMR and the DAWGS !!!! GO DAWGS !

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds