Forum

Donovan GONE??

16 years 11 months ago #4469 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Donovan GONE??
I know OSU always has a good BB team and could be in the running for Lucas. You will always be RxDawgboy to me. Just giving you a hard time.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 11 months ago #4503 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Donovan GONE?? UPDATE
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Those of you who know me know that I'm a bit partial to Schadenfreude when it comes to our rival institutions, and this whole drama over \"will he or won't he\" with Donovan and Orlando is just priceless!

Maybe I'm still just upset because Gregg Marshall left my Winthrop Eagles for Wichita State. Maybe I just want somebody else to suffer.

Or maybe I just HATE FLORIDA WITH A GOOD CLEAN HATE THAT MIGHT BURN ON THE WAY DOWN BUT IT KEEPS YOUR BELLY WARM!!!

Yeah, maybe that's it...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 11 months ago #4504 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Donovan GONE?? UPDATE
dapolla, it keeps my belly warm too but have had to resort to TUMS for my uf indigestion the last few years.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 11 months ago #4506 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re:Donovan GONE?? UPDATE
recently read espn and they said that he was talking about breaking off the contract with Orlando or trying to.sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2892334

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
16 years 11 months ago #4507 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Donovan GONE?? UPDATE
Yep, reversal of fortunes.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 10 months ago #4508 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Donovan GONE?? UPDATE
Dawgforlife wrote:

recently read espn and they said that he was talking about breaking off the contract with Orlando or trying to.sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2892334

Exactly why I was HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA'ing. This is, so far, exactly like the Gregg Marshall situation at Winthrop, where he took the College of Charleston job, turned around, went back to Winthrop and then bolted for Wichita State. I hate that Gregg did that, but perhaps BD will do it to Florida too. We can hope, we can hope.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds