Forum

Donovan GONE??

16 years 11 months ago #4453 by wlayton
Donovan GONE?? was created by wlayton
Well, it looks like Donovan at UF is going to accept a 6 year, 36MM deal with the Orlando Magic. The SEC rejoices. I do wish BD all the best, even though he coached the enemy, he is a great guy and a great coach as well. NOW, what is Lucas going to do? Change his mind and go to UK? ..........interesting.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 11 months ago #4454 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Donovan GONE??
We'd still love to have him at Oklahoma State.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 11 months ago #4457 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Donovan GONE??
\"WE\"?? Geez, RxDawgboy, we are going to have to change your name back to Rx Cowboy again. A Dawg fan would have said he would love to have Lucas at UGA (even though NO chance). Oh well, \"you can take the boy out of the state but you just can't take the state out of the boy\".............no matter how hard we try.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 11 months ago #4461 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Donovan GONE??
wlayton . . . .This was a good deal for both the Dogs and for the Magic. BD is a class guy and will have a long and winning relationship with the Magic. I live on the East Coast, but have been here for some time and am a Magic fan. If BD can build a relationship with Dwight Howard, this team will move forward quickly. The Magic have a lot of cap money, tax laws are a great draw to those dudes in the NBA with their millions, so the off-season is going to be very interesting. Could say a lot more, but I am happy for the Dogs and the Magic. Go Dawgs, Go Magic.

More
16 years 11 months ago #4463 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Donovan GONE??
I agree with you Buc. Like I said above, BD is a great guy and certainly wish him the best. Doesn't hurt my feelings one bit that we don't have to play his teams again.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 11 months ago #4468 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Donovan GONE??
wlayton wrote:

\"WE\"?? Geez, RxDawgboy, we are going to have to change your name back to Rx Cowboy again. A Dawg fan would have said he would love to have Lucas at UGA (even though NO chance). Oh well, \"you can take the boy out of the state but you just can't take the state out of the boy\".............no matter how hard we try.

If the Dawgs had made the final cut I would've said that I'd like to have him either place. It was my assumption, which may or may not be a valid one, that Oklahoma State was still within the realm of possibilities.

RxDawgboy will still do just fine...

;)

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds